Saido Berahino

10 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I’d prefer we avoided him. Seems to enjoy drink driving far too much. 

One of our best players has been done for drink driving twice. I’m not going to disclose who but you probably enjoy watching him play most Saturdays. 

If he’s done his time then leave him be 

• Like 3

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
4 minutes ago, vulva said:

I’d sign Fred West if he got us promoted. 

He didn’t half bury every opportunity he got.

7 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

Was once a good prospect I seem to recall? 28 years old now which surprises me as I thought he was younger. 

Was more than a good prospect.

Was called into the England Squad, Spurs chased him all summer the close season after he got 20 in all competitions for West Brom.

I don't think he really recovered from West Brom not letting him leave that summer.

Moore will know him from his West Brom days. So if anyone knows what makes him tick it'll be DM

• Like 4

If there’s anything in this I’d certainly trust Moore’s opinion on his behaviour and attitude. We know Moore has very demanding morals.

As for his record, it’s nowhere near as bad as some posters are saying. He’s scored approx every 260 minutes over the past 3 seasons. I can’t pretend to know how the Belgian L1 compares with our division, but that goal ratio compares favourably with our other options.

• Like 3

be liking having a Raheem Sterling in league one 

plays anywhere across the front three and for me is natural wide striker 

I can’t comment on sow 

but brown isn’t a wide striker he’s a wide player  and If were going to want to play dominant in this league we need wide strikers 

berahino.         Gregory.           Windass

corbeanu.       Kamberi            Shodipo 

Sow.                                            

cam leave Johnson and brown giving us the quality and support from left back like hunt does down the right 

we would have frightening attacking options 

infact that looks good for championship 

Add our keeper 

Centre backs 

and centre mids to it and I can’t see us losing many games 

berahino would be frightening in this league 

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

As for his record, it’s nowhere near as bad as some posters are saying. He’s scored approx every 260 minutes over the past 3 seasons. I can’t pretend to know how the Belgian L1 compares with our division, but that goal ratio compares favourably with our other options.

Even George Hirst didn’t score in Belgium league 1 did he?!

• Haha 3

The only way I can see this happening is if him and DM are mates. If that’s the case you would think DM knows more about him, his demons and what he is like now. Certainly a cracking player in his prime. If DM thinks he is in a place to rekindle his career then it’s got to be worth a go

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

If there’s anything in this I’d certainly trust Moore’s opinion on his behaviour and attitude. We know Moore has very demanding morals.

If he's playing in a league where JVA is one of the defenders, that tells you all you need to know about the general standard.

• Haha 1

Put it this way, Darren Moore isnt going to take any sh** from him and will do his due diligence. 

Theres also a carrot that says if you dont do well at League 1 Sheff Wed, your next career move (at 28) is a poor one not a better one. 

Its a big incentive for him to show some promise now as if he ever wants a decent pay day again, he would have to make this move work