Wednesday - V- Newcastle kids - Papa Johns wotsit - OMDT

"Oh?"

"He's not the manager of their U21 side"

"Under 21's!? Out! Get out!  Get out!  Wake me when we play Plymouth"

I do believe we have been (Metorphorically) caught with our trousers down your Lordship.  A fixtur crisis of gigantic proportions. We have a few first team injuries. But that is not the cruxt of the matter. As we kick off at 7pm so will our Under 23's be kicking off at Colchester no less. So the question arrises of which is the more important game ? 

One to Ponder, one to ponder indeed !  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Morepork said:

I don't risk a single first choice player for this fixture, certainly not Gregory, Byers or Hunt. I utilise the players in our squad that are needing a full game and the rest I make up with youngsters. 

That's how I see it, too.

There are certain criteria which have to be met, though...

EFL clubs must have at least four 'qualifying' outfield players in their line-ups, with players needing to meet these requirements:

• Any player who started the previous or following first-team fixture
  • Any player who is in the top 10 players at the club who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions that season
  • Any player with 40 or more first-team appearances in their career
  • Any player on loan from a Premier League club or any EFL 'Category One' academy club
  • A club can play any eligible goalkeeper in the competition

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

That's how I see it, too.

There are certain criteria which have to be met, though...

EFL clubs must have at least four 'qualifying' outfield players in their line-ups, with players needing to meet these requirements:

• Any player who started the previous or following first-team fixture
  • Any player who is in the top 10 players at the club who have made the most starting appearances in league and domestic cup competitions that season
  • Any player with 40 or more first-team appearances in their career
  • Any player on loan from a Premier League club or any EFL 'Category One' academy club
  • A club can play any eligible goalkeeper in the competition

Yeah but if your injured.....:ph34r: What's that mean in reality? Brown is one, Wildsmith another, Corbeanu and Gibson?