Plymouth tickets

19 hours ago, Devonstrix said:
19 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

Just as a matter of interest, which block in the Lyndhurst have any of you been able to get tickets for?

Just be aware that blocks 15/16 are not the most welcoming areas of the ground to any obvious away fans. 

Managed to get a ticket in the Wednesday end, so will have to forego the 'banter' with blocks 15 & 16.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Good luck mate.

I can't see Plymouth holding seats back.. clubs need revenue.

I don't understand it when clubs stop the away team taking a few hundred (thousand) fans more. Forest did it a few years back there home attendances were shocking and they could have easily released a load more tickets to us but didn't, even a few of their fans were unhappy about it because it would have been like printing money for them that day, reading have positioned their singing section which has took loads off the away allocation but then the rest of the home end is empty.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrew_Owl said:

I don't understand it when clubs stop the away team taking a few hundred (thousand) fans more. Forest did it a few years back there home attendances were shocking and they could have easily released a load more tickets to us but didn't, even a few of their fans were unhappy about it because it would have been like printing money for them that day, reading have positioned their singing section which has took loads off the away allocation but then the rest of the home end is empty.

There will be tickets on here next week people on here buy them for the points then resell them

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ANDY said:

We’ve sold sections 23/22/21. Bar 1 ticket 

I would hope with the demand still high they will give us section 20 too

D6204FA4-825C-4703-AEEF-53F45A652553.jpeg

On the plymouth ticket site, section 20 has always been unavailable to buy for home fans so I wonder if this has always been the plan?

Also on the Plymouth site there is absolutely loads of available tickets

25 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

It must have to do with stewards and policing.the more people there,the more it would looking after.down to costs at the end of the day.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

It must have to do with stewards and policing.the more people there,the more it would looking after.down to costs at the end of the day.

Surely the price of the extra tickets would massively outweigh the cost of the extra stewards. 

11 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Surely the price of the extra tickets would massively outweigh the cost of the extra stewards. 

At Exeter,they usually have about sixty stewards and no police,when Wednesday or a big club comes,they bring in police horses from Cardiff,double the police numbers and stewards.big operations involved.

4 minutes ago, devonshire owl said:

At Exeter,they usually have about sixty stewards and no police,when Wednesday or a big club comes,they bring in police horses from Cardiff,double the police numbers and stewards.big operations involved.

Not very efficient, when they've got all them ponies on the doorstep on Dartmoor.

• Haha 2