Plymouth tickets

1 hour ago, Ginner said:

Driving down and back for this one. Then doing an (almost) return trip to Devon the following weekend for a holiday. 

Could've shot the fixture list computer.... 

4 hours ago, morganowl said:

there slow for a reason 600 mile round trip , i try to attend every saturday away game but 600 mile return trip is a killer so no way going . any of you lot going deserve 50 bonus points and even better 3 points.

First trip of the season for me, from Scotland!

• Like 4

Guest Grandad
6 hours ago, WendyOK said:

Would rather lie on my back and wee in the air. 

Train on the ale or nothing for me. 

See you in Plymouth. 

Oh sorry. 

Did you think I was sharing it just for you?

🤔

3 minutes ago, Chris Apolon said:

For those still waiting for tickets (non season ticket owners like me!) Just called ticket office...130 tickets left 

Anyone reckon there will be an increase in allocation?

I live in Devon and was looking forward to this with some pals so any help would be appreciated

I don’t think so , pretty sure usual allocation is around 1700 down at Plymouth. Crikey sold fairly quickly I thought they would make general sale to be honest 

13 minutes ago, Chris Apolon said:

So did I. In fairness I think I woke the guy at the ticket office up.

hahaha! , just looked as of 5 mins ago approx 115 were left . 

wanting to get an Ipswich ticket but with the way away games are selling out I might be out of luck ! Mind you think Ipswich allocation slightly more around 1900/2000

29 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

I don’t think so , pretty sure usual allocation is around 1700 down at Plymouth. Crikey sold fairly quickly I thought they would make general sale to be honest 

On Footballgroundguide.com (don't know how reliable it is) it states that away allocations can be increased up to 2022. So there may be more available later.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

On Footballgroundguide.com (don't know how reliable it is) it states that away allocations can be increased up to 2022. So there may be more available later.

Oh fair enough pal , let’s hope so , quite frankly unbelievable support we have

hats off to everyone going down , talking a 6am start , 12/1am finish , and that’s if you go straight home after the game !