Plymouth tickets

Just now, Devonstrix said:

Surely that means the allocation will sell out then. More than half the allocation gone in less than 2 days

Not necessarily, most of those who have bought already and have the most TPP are the diehard regulars, most of those with lower points totals will be fans who only go to a few away games a season so they're probably not going to be that tempted by a long trek to Plymouth.

Still, it gives those people who always moan about away tickets being "a closed shop" when the most popular away games sell out a chance to actually get some points on the board. If they want to.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WestBerksOwl said:

yes, that's the stand I was think of, there are plenty available, but will hold on to see if I get in the Wednesday end. My window to buy opens at 1pm tomorrow.

Good luck...but yes availability good so far

3 hours ago, Ginner said:

I'm not in the know.

I'm just in tier 3 priority points (tickets available for me from 10am this morning),  and can see the current availability from the buy option on the ticket site. 

Currently 96 seats left in block 22. Think there's about 300 seats in each block, so c.400 left of the original allocation. 

No idea if we'll get more.

And would assume there will be more potential fans with points as you go down the tiers. But also assume the trip distance will put a lot off.

Just keep checking the ticketing site. Gen sale not available till 10am Mon 6th though.

If you ring up the Argyle ticket office ( number on Google) you can buy them over the phone and download the tickets. Very helpful operatives.

6 hours ago, 1banana2banana said:

Called the ticket office just now and they said sales are slow at the minute so that’s good news for anyone waiting. 

there slow for a reason 600 mile round trip , i try to attend every saturday away game but 600 mile return trip is a killer so no way going . any of you lot going deserve 50 bonus points and even better 3 points.

3 hours ago, morganowl said:

there slow for a reason 600 mile round trip , i try to attend every saturday away game but 600 mile return trip is a killer so no way going . any of you lot going deserve 50 bonus points and even better 3 points.

Driving down and back for this one. Then doing an (almost) return trip to Devon the following weekend for a holiday. 

Could've shot the fixture list computer.... 

• Like 1