Plymouth tickets

On 29/08/2021 at 15:58, ANDY said:

yeah. I think that’s what Ive paid. 

109 incl booking fee and insurance. 

Got my tickets for £44 there and £35 back by splitting at Burton, Cheltenham, Bristol, Taunton and Tiverton. 

Same train from Sheffield but the system has allocated us different seats for each leg of the journey. 

Stopping overnight and coming back via London. London to Doncaster on the Sunday is only £7

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Says said:

Got my tickets for £44 there and £35 back by splitting at Burton, Cheltenham, Bristol, Taunton and Tiverton. 

Same train from Sheffield but the system has allocated us different seats for each leg of the journey. 

Stopping overnight and coming back via London. London to Doncaster on the Sunday is only £7

You sir,are a true supporter,I salute you.

3 hours ago, ANDY said:

Anyone know how sales are going

will it make it to this afternoon ? 

242 seats left in block 22. 

Sales in block 21 not released yet (c.300 seats available in that block). 

So yeah, it'll make the Wed afternoon tier easily I would say.

16 minutes ago, Ginner said:

242 seats left in block 22. 

Sales in block 21 not released yet (c.300 seats available in that block). 

So yeah, it'll make the Wed afternoon tier easily I would say.

As a Devonian based Owl do you reckon there will be tickets left for general sale. You seem to be in the know apologies if misquoted!

This is a shot of the away end at the recent match against Fleetwood. About 50-60 members of the cod army. 

The first three blocks are the ones generally offered and then if demand is high, sometimes the fourth will be offered, making a total of about 2,400 seats. The narrow block on the left is usually netted off when there are large numbers of away fans. 

Interestingly, the teams emerge from the tunnel in that corner of the ground on the right of the picture, so Wednesday fans can give the boys a rousing reception when they come out. 

image.thumb.jpeg.c18e661422d97cba1991ee8ff0381d03.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chris Apolon said:

As a Devonian based Owl do you reckon there will be tickets left for general sale. You seem to be in the know apologies if misquoted!

I'm not in the know.

I'm just in tier 3 priority points (tickets available for me from 10am this morning),  and can see the current availability from the buy option on the ticket site. 

Currently 96 seats left in block 22. Think there's about 300 seats in each block, so c.400 left of the original allocation. 

No idea if we'll get more.

And would assume there will be more potential fans with points as you go down the tiers. But also assume the trip distance will put a lot off.

Just keep checking the ticketing site. Gen sale not available till 10am Mon 6th though.

Edited by Ginner

1 hour ago, WestBerksOwl said:

If I can't get a Wednesday ticket tomorrow, I will also go in the main home stand down the side .. there are loads of home tickets available.

UTO

Got mine yesterday Lyndhurst Stand £25 each + 0.75p booking fee per ticket even though it a digital download!!!

14 minutes ago, Ginner said:

I'm not in the know.

I'm just in tier 3 priority points (tickets available for me from 10am this morning),  and can see the current availability from the buy option on the ticket site. 

Currently 96 seats left in block 22. Think there's about 300 seats in each block, so c.400 left of the original allocation. 

No idea if we'll get more.

And would assume there will be more potential fans with points as you go down the tiers. But also assume the trip distance will put a lot off.

Just keep checking the ticketing site. Gen sale not available till 10am Mon 6th though.

Thanks mate appreciated

32 minutes ago, WUGGAMONKEY1 said:

Where did you get the insurance from mate? Is it via the train companies themselves? Does that cover you if the game is rearranged at short notice? Cheers

it’s insurance through Trainline. Covers train cancellation. Missed trains. Health issues etc. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Andy W said:

Got mine yesterday Lyndhurst Stand £25 each + 0.75p booking fee per ticket even though it a digital download!!!

yes, that's the stand I was think of, there are plenty available, but will hold on to see if I get in the Wednesday end. My window to buy opens at 1pm tomorrow.