Buying online

Eyup I bought some home kits for my kids in store and they gave me some points back to use towards something else cause I've got a season ticket.

I'm wanting the away kits for them. If I buy online do I get the points again or is it in store only.

7 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

I'm wanting the away kits for them. If I buy online do I get the points again or is it in store only.

Yes if your card is linked to your online megastore account you automatically accru Teamcard points for any purchase. 

If you log in then you should also see the points you got issued in the store as they'll show as 'TeamCard Balance' under My Account.

11 hours ago, tissy said:

Yes if your card is linked to your online megastore account you automatically accru Teamcard points for any purchase. 

If you log in then you should also see the points you got issued in the store as they'll show as 'TeamCard Balance' under My Account.

For some reason not linked how do I sort this

11 hours ago, tissy said:

Found it never mind ignore above haha all sorted thanks for guiding me 

• Like 1