Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Such a cliche but big reality check today.

No right to win every game. Started well but a good reminder that we won’t walk the league.

Should have won today. Poor result. Let’s hope they react in the right way. 

And We’re off with the reality check threads. I thought we might have avoided then this season 🤣

Ah well. Frustrating last 20. We didn’t look in danger for majority of the game. We have to take our chances. Fans (and the team) need to get used to games like that, because many teams will try to frustrate us. 

Still a good start to the season for a team who’s squad has been together for less than a month.

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

End of the day you only have to look at England v Minnows if you put 10 behind the ball it’s difficult to break them down. We are only league one at the end of the day we won’t definitely break them down eventually. On the plus side we were unlucky hitting the post twice and they were lucky by the sounds of it for the goal.

Grown men losing their absolute shít because we've lost a league game really need to go out and experience other things in life and calm down.

It's happened hundreds of times before and it's going to happen again. Chill the fúck out.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Nah mate - you're not 

You're revelling in attacking the team/players and now even fellow fans 

There's no 'support' there whatsoever 

Just pure hate

Go do it elsewhere

He absolutely revels in negativity. 

Loves it when things go wrong. Absolute twàt.

• Like 2

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Honestly mate if you're gonna post this level of nonsense after ever goal conceded or match lost in this promotion season maybe you should stick to twitter or something

I cant' be doing with reading this stuff this season

Am I getting banned again?

Be honest. That was an APPALLING performance. Losing is fine. If we’d lost to Charlton on the opening day id have accepted it because they played well. That Morecambe side is beyond awful. Why can’t we criticize the players when they play poorly? Isn’t that normal? Happy Clappers like yourself are real hard work.

I think me and you just have different philosophies. I call a spade a spade, whereas you gloss over stuff and look on the bright side. Not my style mate!

PS: Twitter is ridiculous and for 12 year olds. Never used it in my life!