Morecambe - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl
Just now, @owlstalk said:

Top support that lads

Facts mate that’s all. Doesn’t mean we are t supporters like you ‘happy clappers’ seem to think! Just being honest 

1 minute ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Absolutely garbage!  

Honestly mate if you're gonna post this level of nonsense after ever goal conceded or match lost in this promotion season maybe you should stick to twitter or something

I cant' be doing with reading this stuff this season

• Like 8

Owlstalk Shop

It isn’t the end of the world and you can’t win them all but it is a massive massive  p***er.  

I mean every disrespect when I say it is Morecombe, not Barcelona.  I feel embarrassed.  To an extent it has just not been our day.

I am not knocking the players and I am really enjoying this season so far but we have to react to this set back.  

1 minute ago, Theboylangers said:

Say whatever you want, this is a very poor result. 

It's a poor result, but I'm not particularly disheartened by it. On another day a couple of chances would have gone in, and we would have won.

If we'd struggled through the game, playing poorly with little creativity, I would be concerned. But I'm not. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Theboylangers said:

Say whatever you want, this is a very poor result. 

Thats what happens when you dont kill teams off when you are well on top. Trying to walk the ball in the net has never been successful.

Hopefully a wake up call for players and fans, who think this is an easy league.