Mbappe to Real Madrid ??

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Ridiculous. Madrid are meant to be over 500M in debt, yet they're now spending this.

I really wish those lot pissed off to their own Super League and let everyone else get on with it. 

The mega clubs remind me of the banks: they know they won’t be allowed to fail so act with a degree of impunity.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

The mega clubs remind me of the banks: they know they won’t be allowed to fail so act with a degree of impunity.

Indeed. Clubs and banks in bed together. Like the ESL… I bet Real Madrid are still going to be ‘helped’ by their banker mates. 

• Like 1

I was looking forward to seeing Mbappe upfront with Messi and neymar. Bit strange he wants to leave when he has the chance to play with those two.

Mbappe to Real and Ronaldo to PSG to partner Messi and Neymar, now that would be an interesting move around.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 0742 said:

I was looking forward to seeing Mbappe upfront with Messi and neymar. Bit strange he wants to leave when he has the chance to play with those two.

Mbappe to Real and Ronaldo to PSG to partner Messi and Neymar, now that would be an interesting move around.

Apparantely he has a gentlemans agreement with PSG that he won't leave on a free.

Contract up next year so he want's to move now and get a fee for PSG.

If he signs a contract extension it will price him out of a move.

11 hours ago, 0742 said:

He's at a different stage of his career to Messi and Neymar, who are older and in Messi's case at least, has nothing to prove to anyone.

Mbappe probably knows he can't get away with scoring 30 goals a season against Troyes and Brest if he wants to be considered for Ballon D'or's etc.