Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

4 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Considering they are a global club who will always draw in massive revenue they will always be in a position to spend. They boomed in the era of huge money.

But they have wasted a lot of money on crap players in Glazer era. A lot of duds in there and have missed out on a few targets as well. 

They havent spent more than City.

The stadium and training facilities have been neglected and are falling behind. Its not as if the money aint there.

They currently have a dud in charge of the team.

But one of the huge issues is the leveraging of debt  and the money taken out of the club

Its a disgrace.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/02/timeline-glazers-and-their-turbulent-reign-at-manchester-united?espv=1

Not to mention wanting to join the ESl.

The entitled gloryhunters amongst their fanbase exists but the Glazers are terrible owners.

Glazers provide the funds. Ed Woodward has a lot to answer for in terms of early recruitment after Ferguson.

They were NEVER going to carry on with the same success when Fergie left. It was always going to be a rough patch, moving on from the greatest manager of all time. Nobody was going to come close to replicating what he had done. Yet they still consistently finish top 4.

Recent years their transfer recruitment has been far more impressive. And I think you’ll find they have spent more than City in terms of transfers.

Off the top of my head:

Pogba 70m, AWB 50m, Lukaku 75m, Sancho 70m, Fred 50m, Maguire 80m, Martial 40m, Varane 40m, Sanchez 40m.

Eye watering money and some top players too.

As for ground improvements - they just invested 20m in that.

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Glazers provide the funds. Ed Woodward has a lot to answer for in terms of early recruitment after Ferguson.

They were NEVER going to carry on with the same success when Fergie left. It was always going to be a rough patch, moving on from the greatest manager of all time. Nobody was going to come close to replicating what he had done. Yet they still consistently finish top 4.

Recent years their transfer recruitment has been far more impressive. And I think you’ll find they have spent more than City in terms of transfers.

Off the top of my head:

Pogba 70m, AWB 50m, Lukaku 75m, Sancho 70m, Fred 50m, Maguire 80m, Martial 40m, Varane 40m, Sanchez 40m.

Yep, I hate this idea that some people have that because they’re rich and historically successful, they deserve success now.

“This is Manchester United we’re talking about, Manchester United” I despise when pundits say that when they’re going through a rough spell

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Off the top of my head:

What about the leveraging of debt and taking money out of club?

And are you defending the ESL decision?

And Citys spend is higher than Uniteds, thats just a fact.

And ground repairs are long overdue.

Man Uniteds revenue provide the funds, and Glazers leech of it and leverage debt.

Its not generous owners putting money in.

That is very poor ownership.

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

Yep, I hate this idea that some people have that because they’re rich and historically successful, they deserve success now.

“This is Manchester United we’re talking about, Manchester United” I despise when pundits say that when they’re going through a rough spell

Agreed it really is.

Guest T Hardy
1 minute ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Man Uniteds revenue provide the funds, and Glazers leech of it and leverage debt.

Are you one of these people who say they “support” two teams and yours are Man Utd and Wednesday by any chance lol 

Guest T Hardy
2 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Why make that ridiculous assertion?

I don't think the Glazers are good owners, do you?

I just wonder what Bury, Coventry, Blackburn fans think when they see Man United fans moaning about the Glazers who regularly give their managers £100m+ to spend, you just seem to share the view of Man United fans about the Glazers, who I don’t think have a clue what it’s like to have owners who are actually destroying your club; I just imagined if you liked/followed Man United that perhaps you’d share a view that their entitled fans do 

2 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I just wonder what Bury, Coventry, Blackburn fans think when they see Man United fans moaning about the Glazers who regularly give their managers £100m+ to spend, you just seem to share the view of Man United fans about the Glazers, who I don’t think have a clue what it’s like to have owners who are actually destroying your club; I just imagined if you liked/followed Man United that perhaps you’d share a view that their entitled fans do 

Why can't all these clubs have bad owners? The size and success of your club doesnt stop it. They are everywhere and in this case Unoted won trophies under them cause of an excpetional manner.

And as I point out its not the owners who give the money, they are leveraging debt and taking money out of the club.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/02/timeline-glazers-and-their-turbulent-reign-at-manchester-united?espv=1

Instead of calling me a United fan what do you make of the article which provides a timeline of their ownership?

I know many entitled United fans and frequently tell them to wind their neck in.

Doesnt change my view on how thry are run.

8 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

I just wonder what Bury, Coventry, Blackburn fans think when they see Man United fans moaning about the Glazers who regularly give their managers £100m+ to spend, you just seem to share the view of Man United fans about the Glazers, who I don’t think have a clue what it’s like to have owners who are actually destroying your club; I just imagined if you liked/followed Man United that perhaps you’d share a view that their entitled fans 

Barcas owners have made a pigs ear of things and they are a huge club.

Guest T Hardy
4 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Why can't all these clubs have bad owners? The size and success of your club doesnt stop it. They are everywhere and in this case Unoted won trophies under them cause of an excpetional manner.

And as I point out its not the owners who give the money, they are leveraging debt and taking money out of the club.

Instead of calling me a United fan what do you make of the article which provides a timeline of their ownership?

I know many entitled United fans and frequently tell them to wind their neck in.

Doesnt change my view on how thry are run.

But they’re not stopping their managers from spending money, you’d think the Glazers never backed their managers and instead just withdrew all the money themselves listening to their fans.

Just the way you speak so passionately about it and call it a ‘disgrace’ made me think you had an allegiance to them, fair enough if you don’t thats fine, I’d look forward to the language you’d use when describing owners of Bury, Blackburn and Coventry is all I’m saying, because let’s be honest, they’ve gone through hell and Man Utd fans really haven’t 

Guest T Hardy
6 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Barcas owners have made a pigs ear of things and they are a huge club.

Different levels, Bartomeu has done x100 the damage there that the Glazers have 

Guest T Hardy

Anybody watching Sky Sports News? It was quite well documented that Ronaldo was shagging the current presenter when he was in England before

Wonder what’s going on in her head tonight lol 

28 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Were Man Utd the only top club in the world to agree to the ESL?

Nope. Fans bark at their owners to spend money. And then moan when they try and make money by joining a super league so they can spend more.

I’m not defending the decision but I have no sympathy for these tops clubs and their fanbase who think they’re suffering as a club. The entitlement is beyond pathetic and with the money they chuck about, for all I care, they can go and join a Super League. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

But they’re not stopping their managers from spending money, you’d think the Glazers never backed their managers and instead just withdrew all the money themselves listening to their fans.

Just the way you speak so passionately about it and call it a ‘disgrace’ made me think you had an allegiance to them, fair enough if you don’t thats fine, I’d look forward to the language you’d use when describing owners of Bury, Blackburn and Coventry is all I’m saying, because let’s be honest, they’ve gone through hell and Man Utd fans really haven’t 

Not really passionately, just debating a point on a forum and I used the word disgrace.

And Ill save the suspsense, Burys Blaclburns and Coventrys owners are disgraceful,absolute scum.