Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

Guest T Hardy
Just now, TheEnchanter said:

It will be good watching him in the Prem again.

I think he was at his best when he was at United the first time. He dominated games and wowed you. Since he left United he became a goal machine but I think a lot less fun to watch. You see very little involvement from him in build up play and doing much outside scoring inside the box, if he doesn’t score in a game (in fact even when he does score) you don’t notice he’s playing 

Guest T Hardy
17 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Rubbish aren’t they those Glazers?

United fans are pathetic.

Indeed, makes you laugh doesn’t it when you see Man Utd and Arsenal fans moaning about how bad their owners are. They should have tried supporting Bury, Coventry, even us and Leeds 

Guest T Hardy
18 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, they were a major driving force behind trying to destroy European football so...

Which only failed because Sky weren’t going to have a piece of it. If they were going to broadcast it, we’d have heard their pundits telling us what a great idea it is because everyone wants to see the best games week in week out. Had the likes of Neville and Carragher come out in support of it, it would have happened, and for that I’m sure.

I just despise the narrative that the Super League didn’t happen because the fans said no. The fans are regularly disgruntled and nobody takes notice, this was different because it also wasn’t a popular idea with the influencers, but don’t think for one second that they cared about the fans, they cared because they didn’t have a slice of the cake.

Guest T Hardy
5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Ahhhhh !   

Rio was ITK !

Wish I had the confidence to put money on it.. I considered it 

1 minute ago, T Hardy said:

Which only failed because Sky weren’t going to have a piece of it. If they were going to broadcast it, we’d have heard their pundits telling us what a great idea it is because everyone wants to see the best games week in week out. Had the likes of Neville and Carragher come out in support of it, it would have happened, and for that I’m sure.

I just despise the narrative that the Super League didn’t happen because the fans said no. The fans are regularly disgruntled and nobody takes notice, this was different because it also wasn’t a popular idea with the influencers, but don’t think for one second that they cared about the fans, they cared because they didn’t have a slice of the cake.

More than a grain of truth in there.

It's all about the distribution of money.

1 hour ago, Quickly Kevin said:

They are terrible owners to be fair.

The occasional good signing doesnt cover up years of bad management.

Just like a few good signings doesnt undo Chansiris horror show.

How are they terrible owners? 

Spend huge sums of money every year on good players. Spent more than City. 

Not the owners fault that successive managers (good high profile ones) have consistently failed to get the best out of the squad. Heck they even had Lukaku two years ago and got rid of him because they couldn’t get him playing.

Now signing Ronaldo.

Oh get the violin out. Let’s get another game cancelled because the Glazers are running them into the ground.

The entitlement stinks.

43 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, they were a major driving force behind trying to destroy European football so...

Weren’t the only club. 

Completely misjudged that one. But they did it so they can spend even more money. Fans scream at them every year to buy big.

What on earth do Manchester United fans want? 

1 hour ago, T Hardy said:

He definitely wanted to sign for City if you read about it, it has changed now United came in and said they’ll pay a fee, something which City were unwilling to do 

Yes I know what’s he’s been saying, all part of the grand plan in my opinion. Im sure he would have been happy to sign for City if Utd didn’t want to take the bait. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Not the owners fault that successive managers (good high profile ones) have consistently failed to get the best out of the squad. Heck they even had Lukaku two years ago and got rid of him because they couldn’t get him playing.

Now signing Ronaldo.

Oh get the violin out. Let’s get another game cancelled because the Glazers are running them into the ground.

The entitlement stinks.

Considering they are a global club who will always draw in massive revenue they will always be in a position to spend. They boomed in the era of huge money.

But they have wasted a lot of money on crap players in Glazer era. A lot of duds in there and have missed out on a few targets as well. 

They havent spent more than City.

The stadium and training facilities have been neglected and are falling behind. Its not as if the money aint there.

They currently have a dud in charge of the team.

But one of the huge issues is the leveraging of debt  and the money taken out of the club

Its a disgrace.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2021/may/02/timeline-glazers-and-their-turbulent-reign-at-manchester-united?espv=1

Not to mention wanting to join the ESl.

The entitled gloryhunters amongst their fanbase exists but the Glazers are terrible owners.

20 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Now signing Ronaldo.

The entitlement stinks.

They were protesting against the ESL and rightly so. I didnt agree with the more violent nature of protests but it beats the non protest amongst our fanbase.