Ronaldo to Citeh?

Mickjj

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Already got Man U fans disowning Ronaldo just because he's linked with a move lol

To be fair all this really means in reality is that a load of xG nonces on Twitter will change their avatar from Ronaldo to someone else. 

You don’t even need the length of a tweet to cover what any of that lot know about football. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Apparently this is nothing more than a vanity project from the City owner to get one over on Qatar, Pep and the footballing people at City don’t want this transfer but the Sheikh does 

Can believe that tbh, after I’ve read about how Ronaldo won’t fit into City’s style when it comes to the big games

Pep most certainly does want him 

16 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

It’s never sat right with me, all that. 

City fans were always brilliant when they were sh*te as well. They’ve always filled the Lepp at Hillsborough and if I remember rightly they were still averaging over 30,000 at Maine Road in League One?

Yeah they have a loyal fanbase and they arent a global club in sense of United and Liverpool supporter wise.

But having gloryhunters all round the world isnt something you would love to have really.

City have always had a great core fanbase.

The fact is you don't just magically get a load of new fans who want to attend games of football because you're successful now. 

And yes, the irony of Man U and Liverpool fans on social media ridiculing them is not lost.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreshOwl said:

this signing when it comes off. Love him or hate him he’s entertainment and  in the top 2 players of this century. Didn’t think we’d see him back in the prem 

He's box office.

He might be a massive pr!ck, but he's one of the greatest players of all time and you can't not watch him.

He will score an absolute bucket load for City too.

• Like 2

Sensational player.

I dislike the guy, he's not as loveable as Messi but it's hard to disagree he's one of the greatest.

We will be lucky to see two players go head to head like Messi and Ronaldo did. Both of them are phenomenal. One has natural, almost unhuman-like talent in Messi and the other has the drive and determination in Ronaldo.

Starting to look like it's a done deal - At 36 I'd love to see what he has left in the tank. I have no doubt he still has a good couple of years left in him, in terms of fitness he is the model pro. 

• Like 1