Well chuffed

And you should be, ground out a win when under the cosh for most of the game, thats a good side, we really did look ordinary today and thats credit to Warne and Rotherham, hope they are up there end of season, keep success local S1 excluded.

33 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Here’s what following Wednesday for 30 years has taught me, I’m sure would be echoed by those who have done even longer, and is even more the case after the 18 months we’ve lost through COVID; 

The division doesn’t really matter. People just want to watch good, winning football with their mates and family. 

Who do you think is having more fun so far this season between us and Dem Blades? Don’t let the brainless, personality-voids on Twitter replying “League One though” to us all kid you otherwise. We’re laughing at the minute and their start is tearing them up. What do you think The Championship or League One matters at the minute? 

Keep on smiling mate. We’ve had a great start and an extremely likeable Gaffer has done an amazing job with what seems a really great group. We could be on the verge of a REALLY enjoyable season.

This

34 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

Here’s what following Wednesday for 30 years has taught me, I’m sure would be echoed by those who have done even longer, and is even more the case after the 18 months we’ve lost through COVID; 

The division doesn’t really matter. People just want to watch good, winning football with their mates and family. 

Who do you think is having more fun so far this season between us and Dem Blades? Don’t let the brainless, personality-voids on Twitter replying “League One though” to us all kid you otherwise. We’re laughing at the minute and their start is tearing them up. What do you think The Championship or League One matters at the minute? 

Keep on smiling mate. We’ve had a great start and an extremely likeable Gaffer has done an amazing job with what seems a really great group. We could be on the verge of a REALLY enjoyable season.

You have just pinched the exact thoughts that I was thinking in my brain earlier! Thunder stealing ,thought pincher you!!

😉

Know what you’re saying, @the_vinyl_frontier. Wednesday is way ahead of schedule. We are not 25th in the championship, we are first in league one. The way to go back up and storm through the Championship is the way Darren Moore is doing it now. I wouldn’t change a thing. I completely trust the manager and his vision for a quick return, and the Championship league better realize what is coming. UTO 

1 hour ago, sheffield_dave said:

Totally agree. Id rather see us winning in league 1 than struggling in the premiership

• Like 2