Can’t really change that back line if we don’t need to but brown and shodipo would be great down the left 

I don’t think I’ve seen brown have a bad game hes settled right in not bad to say he’s a wing back / left back and we have him playing in a front 3 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Glad he's done well today. I didn't see the game today but my opinion is that he is a fullback filling in at left wing. Pleased for the lad

Yes I feel like it’s if Spurs had played Danny Rose as a wide forward.  
Brown is good but it will be interesting to see him as an attacking left back and to see a proper forward like Sow, Shodipo or Corbeanu in that forward position 

• Like 1

Think he looks like one of those who can do a job there but not a proper winger as such , certainly for tough away days and where we are up against it he’s perfect . For more attacking displays it’s going to be a Shodipo / windass / Theo / sow depending on how they play and Form etc

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Palmer been solid this year so hard to ‘drop ‘ him but would be interesting to see a brown and windass

/ Shodipo partnership at home games let’s say 

completely forgot about Windass, not sure why. But to say we are top of the league without him is highly encouraging