Meanwhile over on Toytownmad

Think most of it is fair enough.  First half I don't think any of us would have grumbled at being 1-0 down.  We weren't at the races.  They had plenty of play but did diddly with it.  Bannan was kept quiet for the most part.  They weren't the best team though as they LOST the game.

Cheers for the 3 points lads.  UTfnO!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Think most of it is fair enough.  First half I don't think any of us would have grumbled at being 1-0 down.  We weren't at the races.  They had plenty of play but did diddly with it.  Bannan was kept quiet for the most part.  They weren't the best team though as they LOST the game.

Cheers for the 3 points lads.  UTfnO!

To suggest they dominated most of the match is inaccurate in my opinion. First half yes, second half we always looked the more likely. They just planted aimless long balls which our keeper and defence dealt with easily. 
Their manager thought they were excellent?? Really

For there so called dominance they had two shots on target, one of which was the penalty that was a free kick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

To suggest they dominated most of the match is inaccurate in my opinion. First half yes, second half we always looked the more likely. They just planted aimless long balls which our keeper and defence dealt with easily. 
Their manager thought they were excellent?? Really

For there so called dominance they had two shots on target, one of which was the penalty that was a free kick.

Didn't say anywhere that they dominated... because they didn't.  They had most of the ball but that's a very different thing.

Just to be clear though, first half they did dominate.  Had the most of everything IMO.  Second they had most of the ball but didn't pose a threat for me.

Just now, wednesdaywizard said:

Didn't say anywhere that they dominated... because they didn't.  They had most of the ball but that's a very different thing.

Just to be clear though, first half they did dominate.  Had the most of everything IMO.  Second they had most of the ball but didn't pose a threat for me.

I was referring to some of the comments on their site, not yourself.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, runningaround said:

clearly a pig on the bait 😂

no. a pig would lift everyones expectations leading to huge agony at the seasons end. 

im trying to stay levelk hgeaded one game at a time. 

Edited by flo

What they are missing is that was bust a gut from them. They always bring that out against us. 

One suggested that was our worst performance at NYS, how about last season when we wilted in the Derby atmosphere.

I think we battled well, but they were probably right about the midfield we couldn’t get anything going in there. It became very scrappy.