Team for today

41 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

It's a real odd line up that.

Don't get that looks good to me.

Paterson right of kamberi, sort of game Paterson will be useful defending set prices, Gregory just back from injury so starting two in few days a big risk, also with quality we have in midfield (Byers, luongo, wing, bannan,. Adrenian) rotation will be used this season a lot.

I think its obvious that away from home and with Dunkley in for Hutch we will be hitting it long from the back. We need second balls and height.

And the game is won in 90 minutes. Adeniran Gregory and Corbineau will be on at some point.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nero said:

I think its obvious that away from home and with Dunkley in for Hutch we will be hitting it long from the back. We need second balls and height.

And the game is won in 90 minutes. Adeniran Gregory and Corbineau will be on at some point.

It would seem this obvious point is beyond some people’s comprehension mate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nero said:

Don't agree, with a midfield of luongo, wing and bannan "hitting it long" won't be in the agenda.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
37 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

No defender in the bench too. Absolute G move from the dazza

Agreed. Huge mistake 

2 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

Hutch a big miss but no gripes otherwise. Dunkley not ideal on left but he does provide our only really dominating aerial presence.

Wing or Byers is a judgement call but perhaps Wing is a bit more ready for consecutive games. Luongo is interesting but if fully fit is a very good and combative player (vital for today). 

I expected Paterson in to be honest to give the lone striker a bit of help. Both Kamberi and Gregory have impressed so happy with either to start with the other taking over later.

Our bigger squad will be a real asset this season and we'll need to get used to rotation  of our favourites.  Adeniran is a real workhorse and if he requires a breather it's good management .

Well I did say. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nero said:

If only all you FIFA managers understood real football though

lol

• Like 2