Team for today

6 minutes ago, Django said:

Can’t see an issue with that side

Johnson was disappointing mid week so he makes way for Brown

Hutchinson not risked so Dunkley carries on

Adeniran’s probably never played 3 games in a week before so he makes way for Paterson

Gregory not 100% fit 

Loungo getting a run out for Byers 

Makes sense 

He's got more of the units in to combat Rotherham. 

Luongo eased into the season. And manage the likes of Gregory and a Adeniran and Byers who haven't played much football in the past couple of seasons or had a full preseason in Gregory's case

No issues

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Very disappointing to see him drop Gregory and Adeniran. Also I think Hutch will be a huge miss, for me he’s been our best player so far this season.

To me that looks like a line up to not get beat although after looking at it, I think we concede our first goal or goals of the season today.

Spot on pal,strange,and Dunkley..ffs

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Django said:

Can’t see an issue with that side

Johnson was disappointing mid week so he makes way for Brown

Hutchinson not risked so Dunkley carries on

Adeniran’s probably never played 3 games in a week before so he makes way for Paterson

Gregory not 100% fit 

Loungo getting a run out for Byers 

Makes sense 

I'm with you..... and I've been impressed with Kamberi so no worries about his selection. 

• Like 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Game of attrition in the first half. Then when the Rotherham players are knackered, bring on Dennis, Gregory and Corbyn to run at their defence.

Edited by HillsboroughOwlNI

Its all about managing todays game for me. He has put the big physical guys in to control Rotherhams initial onslaught, then slowly but surely as we quieten them down and impose OUR gameplan on them we then put our aces on to smash em with late goals !!

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313

It’s not our strongest side and we’re playing one of the better sides at this level away. Toytown will be 4th to 10th.

So I’d rather we’d have got our best side out and try to win.. feels like a defensive line up with few goals in it 

Horses for courses picked for this game. On top of that the games have been coming thick and fast. It’s possible that some of them were running in the red zone during the week and needed to be rested. No one knows, outside the club, what the fitness or fatigue levels of the players are. 

I trust DM to know his players and how to manage them.

For what it’s worth I don’t think it’s a bad starting 11. Keep it tight for an hour then see where we need be. 

Id take a draw or an ugly 1-0 win.