Rotherham Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

Well done Snoots old chap! Another rollicking good OMDT. I have to say that hearing their centre forrard has a head like a thre’pny bit has filled me with optimism for this one. We’d all be happy with away draws but we could sneak this one if Hutch can be on the pitch with Big Dom (a partnership forged in Sheffield)

Come on you blue and white wiizzaaarrrddds! Barry Bandalf to weave more magic today!🧙‍♂️🪄

• Like 2

This is definitely one of the seasons tough fixtures. Rotherham are going to be looking to bounce straight back up same as we are and have a very good set of players for the division. I expect them to be in the top three as the season comes to a close.  Doesn’t mean we should fear them but these are the games where keeping it tight and getting a draw will prove to be more valuable in the long run than going all out attack and getting sucker punched to defeat. 
0-0

• Like 1

This is a game where we can make a statement win.

3 - 0 show the rest of the league we mean business.

Play like we did against Fleetwood for the first 30 mins and we are more than capable of beating anyone anywhere in this leage.

• Like 1

Tough to predict this one today, in terms of a result. Rotherham are no pushovers but Wednesday are in good form and looking solid. A drab 0-0 in poor conditions seems a safe prediction so that's my call.

In terms of the weather, it's pretty miserable countrywide today with showers or longer spells of rain, especially this afternoon. It won't be cold but it does look pretty poor for late August.

Safe travels folks, take a raincoat 😉 

match forecasts (1).png

• Like 1

This is a harder game than Charlton away. This is our hardest game so far. I would take a draw. I thought if we had 10 points from the first 5 we would be doing very well. So really we just need one win from next two.  Hopefully we get at least a point today but if I was to be really optimistic we have better players all over the pitch. We all know football doesn't work like that but I think today maybe it will be tight but our bench will be stronger and could win us the game. 

Rotehrham 0 Wednesday 2

Edited by CourteenerOwl

Very funny. Top and bottom left both smiling when that w⚓️ says he would have Bannan ont bench. Deluded. Wing will be very upset if he sees that 😀

2-0 to Wednesday or possibly 3-1. Wing to score and celebrate ecstatically. 

None of this draw nonsense. 

Come on Wednesday 

1 hour ago, sternlad said:

Well done Snoots old chap! Another rollicking good OMDT. I have to say that hearing their centre forrard has a head like a thre’pny bit has filled me with optimism for this one. We’d all be happy with away draws but we could sneak this one if Hutch can be on the pitch with Big Dom (a partnership forged in Sheffield)

Come on you blue and white wiizzaaarrrddds! Barry Bandalf to weave more magic today!🧙‍♂️🪄

Bandalf 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I’d probably take a draw. I understand the optimism at the moment, and I am confident we’ll get better as the players start to gel, but in reality we’ve looked solid at Charlton, played well for 20 minutes against Doncaster and about 25 against fleetwood.

Today is our hardest game so far for numerous reasons.

Arguably our toughest test so far?