Rotherham Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

Top thread Milord.

We clearly owe toytown one after those abject capitulations last season.

A win would be brilliant against a team whose fans seem to really love us. A set of bitter hillbillies who really have no need to be.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Like 1

Jeez we’re playing Rotherham not Real Madrid.

What’s all this I’d be happy with a point stuff. We go out there with the mindset to win and we will win. 2-0, I reckon with Rotherham going hung ho and getting caught on the counter attack…..twice.

• Like 2

Toughest game of the season so far today. Rotherham are strong at this level, organised and know how to pick up points, I have a lot of time for Warne too, good manager. They did the double last season, a deserved victory at their place and a smash and grab courtesy of the infamous Izzy Brown corner in the reverse fixture.

That said, we're a different beast this season, time to restore the natural order and put the neighbours back in their box. The first 25 minutes on Tuesday gave a glimpse of what we can be, just need to maintain that tempo, movement and control of the ball for longer periods.

Think we'll start with more or less the same team, fitness permitting. Expect Corbeanu and Sow on the bench and changes around the hour mark to be more expansive if necessary.

Difficult to call, a draw wouldn't surprise me, going for 0-1 Wednesday though.

Edited by striker
  • Like 2