Rotherham Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

Still having nightmares, flashbacks and cold sweats from playing these last season. Low, low points in a low, low season. The memory of that gorm voiced bellsniffer in the stands shouting come on Rotherham constantly is vying with the memory of izzy chuffing brown and his inability to take corners for worst memory of the season. The players that are still here had better be up for some revenge and motivated cos they owe us a win by my reckoning. Come on Wednesday, let's keep this good feeling going, it's having such a positive effect on all of us at the moment. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

Still having nightmares, flashbacks and cold sweats from playing these last season. Low, low points in a low, low season. The memory of that gorm voiced bellsniffer in the stands shouting come on Rotherham constantly is vying with the memory of izzy chuffing brown and his inability to take corners for worst memory of the season. The players that are still here had better be up for some revenge and motivated cos they owe us a win by my reckoning. Come on Wednesday, let's keep this good feeling going, it's having such a positive effect on all of us at the moment. 

I'd forgotten about the nut box Rovrum fan shouting . It was sooo annoying I had to turn the sound down. And the Brown corner 🥴

Don't see a problem today. Another hard fought 1-0 win for us. 

This is the first big test of the season and a real chance for us to throw down a marker to the rest of the league.

I think us getting a result today could hinge on whether Hutch is fit. For me he has been our best player so far this season and we look so good defensively when he’s paired up with Iorfa at the back, I didn’t think we looked half as assured when he was replaced by Dunkley the other night. Also he suits Moore’s style of playing out from the back and having played in midfield is comfortable on the ball.

• Like 2