Rotherham Utd - V - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Our Midfield are gonna get bossed, changes are going to be made within half hour.

Bannan, Wing and Luongo is a Championship standard midfield.  Got no concerns there personally.

Its our lack of goal-threat that concerns me.  Looks like Moore has set us up to play for a 0-0.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I think playing Kamberi instead of Gregory is a mistake, Rotherham are a big a physical team. Kamberi from what i have seen is more a to feet striker than a winner headers against the centre back strikers.

Dont understand either why Byers or Adeniran are not starting and instead we play Luongo who has barely played a game in a derby it makes the middle 3 very light weight.

Just seems strange to go so negative, after all the positives of the first 3 games. 

That why ime still not convinced with Darren Moore, he made some wierd decisions last year that cost us. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I think playing Kamberi instead of Gregory is a mistake, Rotherham are a big a physical team. Kamberi from what i have seen is more a to feet striker than a winner headers against the centre back strikers.

Dont understand either why Byers or Adeniran are not starting and instead we play Luongo who has barely played a game in a derby it makes the middle 3 very light weight.

Just seems strange to go so negative, after all the positives of the first 3 games. 

I know what you mean but I think Kamberi will surprise them with close footwork and I half expect him to get a couple of goals, today.

5 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Bannan, Wing and Luongo is a Championship standard midfield.  Got no concerns there personally.

Its our lack of goal-threat that concerns me.  Looks like Moore has set us up to play for a 0-0.

We are in league one because thry players we not a championship midfield all 3 we are relegated teams.

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Why do people keep saying this. Have they got Pirlo and Scholes in there?

I just think with the way they play Luongo will struggle, due to fitness, Bannan will have to cover, and it will be 100 miles an hour.