"So. Rotherham."

"Rotherham, Sir.

"Yes."

"Yes, Sir"

"I mean, the thing is, I mean to say. "

"Sir?

"Do we have to go?

"It's only down the road,Sir"

"Yes. I know, but it seems like a different world. A world...a world that time forgot. Pre-historic even. It's no place for people like us!"

"Prehistoric? A bit of an exaggeration, sir. It's not as if they have square wheels."

"Have you seen their striker, the Smith boy? He's got a square head!"

"He's from Wallsend though ,Sir. Not Rotherham. "

"Don't try and soften the truth. You're like one of those spin Doctors! Now, look, do we really have to go? I mean. Who'll know if we don't?"

"You know the rule ,Sir. If you don't watch the game you have to ring Praise or Grumble and slate the performance you haven't seen. Those are the rules. They're quite clear."

"Fine! We'll go then. But if I get mugged, damaged, who knows what,  then I'll hold you personally responsible!"

"Fear not Sir. I have managed to acquire us a pair of excellent disguises."

"Really?"

"Really,Sir. No one will have a single clue who we are. We'll fit in and have safe passage in and out with no bother at all."

"Well why didn't you just say so before! Pass me my outfit ... ta... here, hang on, how come you get a moustache and I don't?"

image.png.9d8a611b34de5cd7e6552fc2ac002b75.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rotherham United

- V -

Wednesday

image.png.595cacd4f0c562b9787401addcfa0aa7.png

ROTHERHAM

For the Millers, Freddie Ladapo returned to training this week after the forward had been feeling unwell with tonsilitis, and Warne has confirmed that he is set to be involved on Saturday, although that could be from the bench.

However, Rotherham have Smith available to lead the line and after finding the back of the net against Morecambe, he will have plenty of confidence heading into the weekend.

image.png.d25482db364e27d535679477a41b086b.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEDNESDAY

The Owls have been undefeated so far in the league, which has placed them in fourth with seven points, and as one of the favourites to be involved in the battle for promotion, that is expected by the fans.

Defensively, Wednesday have been very impressive, having not conceded a goal all season, including the defeat to the Terriers which went to penalties following a goalless draw.

Darren Moore has option for the right wing spot in the shape of Dennis Adeniran, Marvin Johnson and Theo Corbeanu - after the surprising departure of Andre Green to Bratislava.

image.png.a6be7143473e69cfaec7675015fbc0a1.png

image.png.86df8ad34b16c03916136475b9906f95.png

Top man Snoots good stuff as always

• Like 3

Thanks Snoots. 

This match is all about our commitment and mentality for me. Have we actually added players with that never say die mindset? I want to see continued improvement and more evidence that we have a team capable of grinding out a result against tough opponents. No better test than a local match up.

Edited by Morepork
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

image.png.ae64b308ac20a02d644458db64431819.png

"So. Rotherham."

"Rotherham, Sir.

"Yes."

"Yes, Sir"

"I mean, the thing is, I mean to say. "

"Sir?

"Do we have to go?

"It's only down the road,Sir"

"Yes. I know, but it seems like a different world. A world...a world that time forgot. Pre-historic even. It's no place for people like us!"

"Prehistoric? A bit of an exaggeration, sir. It's not as if they have square wheels."

"Have you seen their striker, the Smith boy? He's got a square head!"

"He's from Wallsend though ,Sir. Not Rotherham. "

"Don't try and soften the truth. You're like one of those spin Doctors! Now, look, do we really have to go? I mean. Who'll know if we don't?"

"You know the rule ,Sir. If you don't watch the game you have to ring Praise or Grumble and slate the performance you haven't seen. Those are the rules. They're quite clear."

"Fine! We'll go then. But if I get mugged, damaged, who knows what,  then I'll hold you personally responsible!"

"Fear not Sir. I have managed to acquire us a pair of excellent disguises."

"Really?"

"Really,Sir. No one will have a single clue who we are. We'll fit in and have safe passage in and out with no bother at all."

"Well why didn't you just say so before! Pass me my outfit ... ta... here, hang on, how come you get a moustache and I don't?"

image.png.9d8a611b34de5cd7e6552fc2ac002b75.png

Rotherham United

- V -

Wednesday

image.png.595cacd4f0c562b9787401addcfa0aa7.png

ROTHERHAM

For the Millers, Freddie Ladapo returned to training this week after the forward had been feeling unwell with tonsilitis, and Warne has confirmed that he is set to be involved on Saturday, although that could be from the bench.

However, Rotherham have Smith available to lead the line and after finding the back of the net against Morecambe, he will have plenty of confidence heading into the weekend.

image.png.d25482db364e27d535679477a41b086b.png

WEDNESDAY

The Owls have been undefeated so far in the league, which has placed them in fourth with seven points, and as one of the favourites to be involved in the battle for promotion, that is expected by the fans.

Defensively, Wednesday have been very impressive, having not conceded a goal all season, including the defeat to the Terriers which went to penalties following a goalless draw.

Darren Moore has option for the right wing spot in the shape of Dennis Adeniran, Marvin Johnson and Theo Corbeanu - after the surprising departure of Andre Green to Bratislava.

image.png.a6be7143473e69cfaec7675015fbc0a1.png

image.png.86df8ad34b16c03916136475b9906f95.png

Tremendous and hilarious as ever, Snoots! Well done, once again. Picture of Mr & Mrs Rotherham fan is particularly funny. But we need to be on our guard, today. These (near) local derbies have a horrible habit of upsetting the apple-cart and I do NOT want our good opening to this season to be derailed by this bunch. Minds on defence, boys and if it ends 0 v 0 I won't complain.

• Like 2