Just how good is Corbeanu ?

Sounds like we've got a gem on our hands if Darren Moore's words are anything to go by, said he's excited for the fans to see him or something along those lines. 

I am definitely excited to see him play but what's everyone's thoughts on him ? 

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I’m not allowed to say because I’ll get told I’ve never seen him play…however, I don’t give a rats ass….he’s a star in the making!!

Well,  Kagoshimaowl,  even if you had seen him play,  it wouldn't matter, because how a Player did at one Club, does not automatically accrue to the next Club.  I agree with you though, he shows all the makings of a future star, maybe at Wednesday,  maybe elsewhere...

We won’t really know until the end of the season after he’s (hopefully) played  against a variety of opponents, in a variety of conditions including (hopefully) the pressure cooker of a promotion battle. Also hard to judge until opposites managers and players have had a chance to suss him out. 
One thing for certain though, after ONE GAME some will hail Corbeanu as the messiah, some will write him off as “the worst player they’ve ever seen” and BIG D will tell us he’ll never be anywhere near as good as Bannan. 
And that, my friends, is why I firkin love football.