Id with 610 points or more..

Guest Therealrealist

Guest Therealrealist
13 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Harvesting points is abusing the system the next guy in line should have a chance instead of someone just wanting a day out at the seaside

You ok hun? How you goin to stop people harvesting pts? Is charlton and Rotherham by the seaside??

41 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

You ok hun? How you goin to stop people harvesting pts? Is charlton and Rotherham by the seaside??

Simple people should do the right thing and only get a get a ticket if it's for your own use 

I think it's wrong the site encourages it

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Simple people should do the right thing and only get a get a ticket if it's for your own use 

I think it's wrong the site encourages it

I got a couple off facebook this week..are you goin to message zukkerberg? Maybe the'next man in line' watched the charlton game on tv and didnt take both his lads spending £250 in the process..the people with pts have earned them..and its their right to do as they please..imo

5 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

I got a couple off facebook this week..are you goin to message zukkerberg? Maybe the'next man in line' watched the charlton game on tv and didnt take both his lads spending £250 in the process..the people with pts have earned them..and its their right to do as they please..imo

Everyone to there own I have 1 adult 1 jnr with enough points to get a ticket today but won't bother let others who deserve them get them

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

The tickets aren't transferable so its not a given right. 

If they don't need them they should leave them with the club to sell to other fans. 

I understand if someone needs to call off that happens.