I Know It's Early Doors But.......

Why can't Darren Moore be our Chris Wilder? I know he doesn't support Wednesday but he can have the impact that Wilder had when he took over them.

Moore record when he started was not great but all the fans stuck with him because we could see the way we were playing was improving. We went from never creating any chances to quite a few every game.

Then he has gone about changing the mentality and identity of the squad perfectly. Where as other managers seemingly felt threatened by Hutchsinson mere presence, Moore rightly kept him on. Managers before Moore the likes of Jos, Monk and Pulis were not engaging enough, not personable. Some arrogant, some weak and some bad attitude. Moore has displayed nothing but a willingness to get the club back in the right direction on all fronts. You hear stories he knows everyone around the club. Carlos had this personality too and we got close there. Perhaps Moore will have the benefit of hindsight and have less meddling than what we believe Carlos to have had.

I think this is going to be the start of a decent era.

Think deep down Chansiri knew we were very likely to be relegated when he set him on. (As soon as the play offs were unlikely) 🙂

Just wonder what Moore said to him during the interview to make Chansiri believe in him...he must have heard some home truths and liked the honesty imho.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Oh I don’t think any manager can be criticised for leaving once they’d uncovered the sheer magnitude of the mess 

But the fact he would take a job because he thought it would be easy - as he has said in an interview, only to walk out on it rather than stick it out and try and fix the issues seems rather slimy to me. Especially considering he refused to turn up to training until he got sacked so he could receive a pay-off.

Guest T Hardy

After 3 games ffs 

be happy and enjoy it but suggesting a manager is going to become a legend after 2 wins and a draw is ridiculous 

Guest T Hardy
15 hours ago, Devonstrix said:

It’s gonna start getting a bit giddy on here when we beat Rotherham on Saturday. We'll be top at 3pm

I'm a believer

I hope you’re right. Just don’t overreact if we don’t beat them is all I’d say 

Guest T Hardy
24 minutes ago, Roy Of The Roasters said:

Unfortunately it was always thus. Defeat against Rovrum and a draw against Morecambe and the critics will be back, big time.

Yep, Moore will go from potential Wednesday legend to is he up for the job in the eyes of some 

5 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Apparently having a sense of humour, unlike some, and not trusting Chansiri, makes a me a racist.

Yeah right.

And I'm still disappointed we got rid of Darren Moore btw. Thanks for asking.

It's not having a sense of humour that's upset people - it's the posting in a fake thai accent

Please dont' do that anymore

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop