how to exit rotherbottom in an orderly fashion.......

Guest The Claw

9 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Don’t think they can make you turn left...towards masbro..they probly think most fans have arrived from that end and the station etc...most fans who have driven will surely have parked masbro kimberworth 3nd...im sure if you needed to get up to westgate town ct etc you will be able too

nar i wont be taking a right into that divehole and neither will i be going into sheffield city centre divehole . 

9 hours ago, bradowl said:

It was, it's been shut for a while now. 

its so sad all these boozers going . if someone went abroad 15 years ago and come back now they just wont believe how all the clubs and pubs have gone ,week by week more go. i honestly think they need to be treated to business rates of zero as there very important for a social aspect etc . 

In the late 70s me and a mate climbed over a wall to get "out" of Millmoor cos of the thousands trying to get out, "Ohi you" somebody shouted, we turned round and it was a policeman, "why don't you use the same exit you came in"? I shouted back, "What you think we're doing"? I was telling the truth and we ran off.!!! 

• Haha 9

On the 2 occasions Ive been there we couldn't go right coming out the ground towards the town centre, was told by the police to go left towards the dual carriageway as to avoid the Rovrum fans exiting that part of the ground.