Andre Green to Slovan Bratislava

He’s obviously got talent but never really showed it here. Another example of Moore being given a free reign with regards to running the football side of the club?

He knows what he’s doing, just let him do it and we won’t go far wrong.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He hardly set the world alight. But a good age and could see he had something about him - didn’t look confident to me.

Bizarre he started the first three games and then he’s off abroad soon after A quick decision must have been made that he wasn’t up to it? 

I suspect DM had made up his mind already but wanted to get the new recruits up to speed first. 

I think something different has happened here…

I reckon that in the last few games Moore has identified a position that needs strengthening but due to squad limits he’s had to move someone out. 

Green is probably one of our players who had interest in and played in a position where we are well covered - esp. with Adeniran performing well in that role - so he’s decided to sacrifice him to strengthen elsewhere

I don’t buy that he was trying him out and changed his mind - there’s no way he’d have got the game time he did. Moore rated him, but has obviously prioritized somewhere else

IMO

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I think something different has happened here…

I reckon that in the last few games Moore has identified a position that needs strengthening but due to squad limits he’s had to move someone out. 

Green is probably one of our players who had interest in and played in a position where we are well covered - esp. with Adeniran performing well in that role - so he’s decided to sacrifice him to strengthen elsewhere

I don’t buy that he was trying him out and changed his mind - there’s no way he’d have got the game time he did. Moore rated him, but has obviously prioritized somewhere else

IMO

yeah I would agree with that. I think we just have better options now and it was a chance to get a fee for a player so he took it. He started last week. Moore couldn't have disliked him that much.