Andre Green to Slovan Bratislava

I wouldn’t be against him stopping he’ll add something to the team over the long run but we signed him on a free and if we are getting a fee for him it’ll be the best bit of business Dc has ever done to sell a player

Edited by stocksyuto
  • Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

To be fair all you ever do is say our players are crap. All of them. All the time. Relentlessly

No i dont..just dont rate him..not many 'pros' go 6 months without a club..a lot of us saw this coming..we have an abundance of players..he just dosnt warrant a place

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Watch out Neil will be along soon to accuse the fan base of running him out of the club by not giving him a chance :ph34r:

Haha, he’s changed a lot of clubs for a reason surely. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for giving a player a chance but he’s been given a chance. It’s down to the player to perform and put a shift in like in any other job, if they’re not they will be criticised and judged badly. 

Guest timrud
4 minutes ago, Random Task said:

Since we’re only allowed to be positive now, do we have to be upset that a player that’s started 3 from 4 in our heroic and indomitable team is leaving? 

Or would being upset be too negative and imply we’re questioning the managers judgment?

Or would being happy that he’s going imply he’s not good enough, which would be negative since he’s started 3 from 4 in our heroic and indomitable team?

He pulled him off in every game except one. I think if we had a fully fit squad he wouldn't be involved in those games. Moore made a telling comment that we were good and needed to improve. It doesn't take a genius to work out which couple of players he was on about

If he brings in a few hundred k for a player that has barely played in his time here, is going to struggle to get ahead of others in the squad when everyone fit and is a free agent in the summer.

if the fee and the wages saving means we can get Iorfa tied to a longer deal then its a yes from me.

good luck to the lad but for me seems more of a end of career move, no a great standard league and it can only be good money why he is moving. 

6 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Watch out Neil will be along soon to accuse the fan base of running him out of the club by not giving him a chance :ph34r:

Like I said repeatedly, I just don't see it a footballer in him, and it was pretty lame of Neil to insinuate anyone with that point of view was ganging up on him. We have a plethora of options to play in his position (when fully fit), and there really is no point keeping him to pick up a wage as a bit-part player who seems to make up the numbers more than he grabs the game by the scruff of the neck.

If 50% of his wage can be used to entice Iorfa to another couple of years on his contract, and the other half be used to tie down a couple of the more promising youngsters for another couple of years, I'd be reyt happy.

Best of luck Andre. Prove me wrong and show us you're more than a conference player.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Like I said repeatedly, I just don't see it a footballer in him, and it was pretty lame of Neil to insinuate anyone with that point of view was ganging up on him. We have a plethora of options to play in his position (when fully fit), and there really is no point keeping him to pick up a wage as a bit-part player who seems to make up the numbers more than he grabs the game by the scruff of the neck.

If 50% of his wage can be used to entice Iorfa to another couple of years on his contract, and the other half be used to tie down a couple of the more promising youngsters for another couple of years, I'd be reyt happy.

Best of luck Andre. Prove me wrong and show us you're more than a conference player.

TBF to Neil, he didn't say that guys.