Andre Green to Slovan Bratislava

Green hasn’t done enough for me 

He’s had enough chances and unfortunately I see him way down the pecking order 

think corbeanu will make that spot his own now his recovered from illness 

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Simms come in 

so Simms and corbeanu fighting it out for right hand spot and adreinan cam fill in 

them shodipo and Johnson fighting it out For left with brown that cam fill in 

Johnson never looked hungry enough and didn’t have too much of a positive impact on games 

he would have been 3 choice collecting a wage I’m glad we’re getting something out of this 

wish him well though 

1 minute ago, striker said:

Agree. I like this though. Moore knows what he wants and isn't messing about (as you say). 

In truth Green hasn't offered much so no great loss and frees up space for another signing maybe?

Yep.

As fans, we only see what happens in a match (which has been underwhelming as far as Green is concerned, but that can happen), whereas the coaching team will have been assessing him and working with him day in and day out before coming to this judgement.

If they feel he's not what they need, then it's best for all concerned to part ways.

The really positive aspect of this is how ruthlessly Moore appears to be in driving up standards and building the team that he wants.

• Like 6

He scared Donny witless and they put two men on him most of the time which is a big part of why there was no end product but he freed up space for everyone else.

Hopefully if he goes he wont be the boo boys scapegoat at his new club.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

A good move for him, that suits all parties.  

Also sends a message out to the rest of the players that they need to step up or someone else will take their place.

What I also like is that there is very strong competition across all positions that will push each and every player to succeed.  

• Like 2

Since we’re only allowed to be positive now, do we have to be upset that a player that’s started 3 from 4 in our heroic and indomitable team is leaving? 

Or would being upset be too negative and imply we’re questioning the managers judgment?

Or would being happy that he’s going imply he’s not good enough, which would be negative since he’s started 3 from 4 in our heroic and indomitable team?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Green hasn’t done enough for me 

He’s had enough chances and unfortunately I see him way down the pecking order 

think corbeanu will make that spot his own now his recovered from illness 

I also wouldn’t be surprised to see Simms come in 

so Simms and corbeanu fighting it out for right hand spot and adreinan cam fill in 

them shodipo and Johnson fighting it out For left with brown that cam fill in 

Johnson never looked hungry enough and didn’t have too much of a positive impact on games 

he would have been 3 choice collecting a wage I’m glad we’re getting something out of this 

wish him well though 

Plus Sow.