Andre Green to Slovan Bratislava

32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I totally can

Nothing like a scapegoat to get folk fired up with their hate missiles

I think he's potentially a good player. We've not seen the best of him for whatever reason. Maybe his head needs some adjustment, maybe it's something else.

IF DM decided he's not what we need I'll accept his decision. Let's move on and concentrate on the players still here

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Andy W
5 hours ago, Brad_owl said:

He has shown pretty much nothing in his time here. 

Im sick of hearing of his potential, he isn't an 18 year old prospect anymore.

Good business for me. 

Absolutely...shown nothing glad he's gone. If we got a fee great, although amazing

3 hours ago, GMOwl72 said:

Not great timing for the lad, didn’t Slovan get dumped out of the Europa Cup last night by Olympiacos?

No, there is still a second leg. I think if they lose they dropdown to the new Europa Conference League. So clearly Andre would rather be playing European football than in the Pizza Cup.

Got to say, don't like cup competitions where you lose and then get a second or even third competition to enter. Farcical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bluesteel. said:

Yep. Similar to Borner 

In a market dominated by frees and deals on wages to get a couple of fees in is decent 

Dom says a low six figure sum, clearly not 750k but anything over 100k is a bonus. Fee plus wages off the book has got to be decent business.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

i'm more bothered about Burnley, Watford n Crystal Palace sniffing around for Bannan.. He'd be a squad player at best. 

The EPL would be a draw for him if he was a guaranteed starter, but think he's settled. Lives in Sheffield, first name on the team sheet, gets on well with Moore and Chansiri, he's also in a squad with some.of his best friends, Windass and Hunt. 

Nothing to fear IMO, he'll be staying.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

Agree, can he please take Palmer with him

garymegson

And if Palmer went, you'd want someone else gone I suppose. All the positivity around the club ATM and yet some still focus on negative comments. At L1 level  Palmer can do a job. He's part of a defence that hasn't yet conceded a goal.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

Agree, can he please take Palmer with him

garymegson

But then you will have no one to hate? Or do you just then wait for someone to have a bad game? Our fans amaze me at times. Greens not pulled up any trees but he’s not the first and won’t be the last. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Moore has clearly seen what the fans have. It’s the right move by the Club and for the player as well given he wouldn’t get a game once everyone comes back from injury.  I wish Andre all the best. 

Will El Pato be the next out of the door? 

I think we’ll see 1 or 2 out of the door before the end of the window TBH.

I think we’ll be fighting off bids for Bannan in the last 48 hours of the window.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see offers come in for Paterson, Iorfa, Palmer and Luongo.

Maybe we might revisit our interest in the Pompey striker who was linked the other week?