Trading Places

3 hours ago, thewookieisdown said:

When you consider what a strong position they were in less than eighteen months ago, with a semi-permanent premier league status within reach, it's really heartbreaking.

No it's not.lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick - Norfolk Owl said:

Sometimes its hard to hide my disappointment at what is happening on th either side of the city; however we need to focus on us and not obsess about them

bit a little bit of gloating is ok for a moment ;-)

Yep,  that's how it was a intended a little bit of gloating after the last few years is in order.

But yep focus on sending positive vibes to Darren Moore and the lads

12 hours ago, Beauchief Owl said:

What with parachute payments plus another 24-30 million pounds for Ramsdale following a year in which Championship clubs have struggled financially, it would be absolutely incredible if the Blades ended up in a relegation fight or even finished in the bottom half of the division. OTH we do seem to be on the way up ATM.

Fingers crossed they find a way!

4 hours ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

I bet Wilder is laughing his rear off. 

A fiver that he's back in charge by christmas

I for one would not take that bet, can genuinely see it happening. 

8 hours ago, George said:

United wont go down. Too much money and too many good players as well as a cracking manager.

Don't lower yourselves to obsessing about them; it's tin pot and beneath you. 

Only got that money if owner is willing to spend. The man himself has little money in terms of a football club owner 

Three games in is far too early to be making any grand predictions. If they beat Huddersfield tomorrow and we lose to Rotherham then the mood will be completely different. Ten games minimum before the season starts to settle down and even then January business can make a huge impact on the season. 

I hope they are in for a season of struggle but Jokanovic is a good manager and they have a lot of money so I'd be surprised if they aren't at least in and around the play-offs come the end of the season. 

21 hours ago, George said:

United wont go down. Too much money and too many good players as well as a cracking manager.

Don't lower yourselves to obsessing about them; it's tin pot and beneath you. 

Tell Zippy and Bungle that before you start preaching to us 😩

• Haha 1