A piggy talks sense

Had not paid any attention to them till this post, I am sure they will pick up points, I would guess they have enough quality to stay in the Championship and just shows how well Moore has done and how easy it is to continue that losing run even when you drop down a league.

That team tonight had some old names on it that made our 2018 side look fresh. No doubt they would struggle with that team over a season but selling that keeper to fund moves will probably save them. Brewster and Mcburnie must do something this season too when compared to the strikers at Derby, Peterborough, Hudds, Preston who I fancy as bottom 3.

1 hour ago, Hirst's Pint Glass said:

All kicking off on the piggies forums tonight 😂😂😂

At least one piggy talks sense... 

Screenshot_20210818_223609.jpg

When I saw their result tonight and where it puts them I thought the same. Unfortunately  it reminded me of the state I got in when the opposite happened.

It wasn't a pleasant day - very messy

If it does happen it will be pleasant but still very messy

7 hours ago, Bluesteel. said:

That team tonight had some old names on it that made our 2018 side look fresh. No doubt they would struggle with that team over a season but selling that keeper to fund moves will probably save them. Brewster and Mcburnie must do something this season too when compared to the strikers at Derby, Peterborough, Hudds, Preston who I fancy as bottom 3.

Selling the keeper from what I hear is to cover the debt owed to the gift that keeps on giving McCabe and won't be reinvested into the playing squad. Other rumours are Sander Berge is on his way as well

1 hour ago, soldierboyblue said:

Selling the keeper from what I hear is to cover the debt owed to the gift that keeps on giving McCabe and won't be reinvested into the playing squad. Other rumours are Sander Berge is on his way as well

That Berge seems the only one with any talent.

And that was before he got injured last season, looks like a lost puppy this season.

• Like 1

Slav really does have a big task on his hands, I think its obvious there are many faces in that current team that are simply there to fill in the spaces and not what he wants. I've got to be honest I thought they would have back him much better in the summer especially with the parachute payments and money earned from their time in the Prem.

I think for many of them, the reality is sinking in that Sir Humbleness isn't quite the messiah they originally thought and that he's shafted them major with spunking millions on poor recruitment, then jumped ship when he saw the iceberg before the damage.

From what I've seen of them so far they need atleast 5/6 new faces, they wanna hope Poundland backs his man sharpish or he'll walk no question.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, soldierboyblue said:

Sounds plausible. Jokanovic looking at 4/5 players though so he says. Adlene Guedioira although a class act a few years ago suggests budget and panic combo.