Palmer

Adeniran 

Bannan

Wing

Green

Gregory 

Johnson

Wildsmith, Dunkley, Brown, Byers, Sow/Corbeanu, Paterson, Kamberi

Think a winger on the bench instead of 2 CMs, and Gibson nod over Dunkley to start if hutch misses out. 

Byers not played a lot of first team football, toufh call between him and Wing for that 3rd CM spot if we bring a proper winger in to start. 

I know Green isn't popular but signs on Saturday he was getting better, and gives us more of an attacking outlet, would be useful to get him firing, especially with competition starting to heat up out wide. Big couple of weeks for Green and Johnson especially 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch/Gibson

Brown

Bannan

Byers

Wing

Adeniran

Gregory

Corbeanu

Switch out Johnson who had a poor game. Would like to see Brown at LB. Dunkley can't place a pass, doesn't suit our game at all, if Hutchinson isn't fit play Gibson. 

Other than that stick with the team that beat Fleetwood. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrEdwards said:

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch/Gibson

Brown

Bannan

Byers

Wing

Adeniran

Gregory

Corbeanu

Switch out Johnson who had a poor game. Would like to see Brown at LB. Dunkley can't place a pass, doesn't suit our game at all, if Hutchinson isn't fit play Gibson. 

I'd go same as yesterday with maybe Paterson in for Johnson (think his battling aerial qualities will be very useful for this one) .

• Like 1

If Hutchison is not fit he has to start Gibson ahead of Dunkley. 

Dunkley is a calamity and an accident waiting to happen. He changes the whole way we play with his sluggish ability on the ball. He reminded of last season when he came in. Yes he won majority of his headers but on the ball and his mobility were deeply concerning.

Gibson will give the balance with his left and like Hutchison he will be able to play out the back and is far more assertive and fluid in his defending than Dunkley. 

Johnson not been doing much either. There is a good argument for playing Brown but would keep it as it is for now as Johnson should improve with more minutes as he does have quality. 

Personally thought Adrenian did okay on the wing. Certainly looked better than Green there. So think keep the same unless Hutch is injured and if so Gibson comes in. Or Brennan. Anyone but Che Dunkley.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, MrEdwards said:

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch/Gibson

Brown

Bannan

Byers

Wing

Adeniran

Gregory

Corbeanu

Spot on.

27 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

If Hutchison is not fit he has to start Gibson ahead of Dunkley. 

Dunkley is a calamity and an accident waiting to happen. He changes the whole way we play with his sluggish ability on the ball. He reminded of last season when he came in. Yes he won majority of his headers but on the ball and his mobility were deeply concerning.

Gibson will give the balance with his left and like Hutchison he will be able to play out the back and is far more assertive and fluid in his defending than Dunkley. 

Johnson not been doing much either. There is a good argument for playing Brown but would keep it as it is for now as Johnson should improve with more minutes as he does have quality. 

Personally thought Adrenian did okay on the wing. Certainly looked better than Green there. So think keep the same unless Hutch is injured and if so Gibson comes in. Or Brennan. Anyone but Che Dunkley.

This. 

What I would change is the bench. Need players like Corbeanau and Sow on there who can change our attacking play if they come on. 

• Like 1

Going to be a bit of a battle I think. Fairly physical Rotherham so would go with:

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Dunkley

Palmer

Adeniran

Bannan

Wing

Patterson

Gregory

Brown

Harsh on Byers as I think he was really tidy again last night. Just think we could do with that energy and extra height in midfield Saturday. I don't think Johnson has done enough to merit a start. Not writing him off but don't think he is the right man for a local derby. 

• Like 1

I’d go for 

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch (Gibson if not but feel DM would go for Dunkley

Palmer

Wing

Bannnan

Byers

Adenrian 

Gregory

Green/ Johnson

Subs:

Massimo

1cb- Gibson if dunkley starts and hutch is injured or dunkley

Kamberi

Paterson

Brown

Green / Johnson 

Theo

think before long adenrian will drop back into CM and we will have a cm on the bench , think whilst he can do a job on the right maybe better placed centrally 

1 hour ago, ruscol85 said:

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutch (Dunkley if Hutch not fit- for his heading, def not his passing)

Palmer

Adeniran

Bannan

Wing

Johnson

Gregory

Paterson

Based on the second half last night I think Dunkley is going to struggle to get game time, his passing was Tom Leesesque I thought, really stopped our passing style of play

I think he might get the Rotherham game for his heading and defensive play as it's away, but after that I can see Gibson playing

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I think Smith for them is pretty good in the air and they hit it long to him quite a lot, so this might actually be a good game for Dunkley, even with his limitations on the ground.

If that’s true then it’ll be a hard game for rovrum, so far we have kept teams quiet in our own box 

4 hours ago, Emerson Thome said:

I think Smith for them is pretty good in the air and they hit it long to him quite a lot, so this might actually be a good game for Dunkley, even with his limitations on the ground.

very true . Smith probably about 6ft 3 so dunkley marking Him should be ok