Attendance 21,130 (vs Fleetwood)

Guest Therealrealist

Still nor advertised enough...top prices for youngsters..£12 on Koop for under 16s...think of all the youngsters in walk-in distance of the ground..cross,,,Southey..longley etc...school holidays...but I bet loads of their parents still think it’s about a million quid a game...get the word out..prices are spo5 on this season

I know it means nowt and doesn't get us any extra points and blah blah effing blah but that's a pretty good crowd for a Tuesday night game in the 3rd division. For all the stick and pee taking we get at the end of the day the numbers speak for themselves. Get us moving up the leagues and we'll turn up in numbers. The core support is big on its own though, summat the club should be proud of and harness. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Still nor advertised enough...top prices for youngsters..£12 on Koop for under 16s...think of all the youngsters in walk-in distance of the ground..cross,,,Southey..longley etc...school holidays...but I bet loads of their parents still think it’s about a million quid a game...get the word out..prices are spo5 on this season

I bought 2 tickets today for myself and 18 year old son. Was pleasantly surprised that it was only £34 for seats on the Kop.

• Like 4