CR7

Guest T Hardy

Guest T Hardy

Apparently wants out of Juve. Real said to be keen but no offers made. His agent is said to have offered him to City.

I think City would be a great move if they could get Haaland next summer, who will be available for £70m. Surely that’s better than £150m for Kane now - have Ronaldo for a year and then Haaland for less than half the price of Kane?

11 hours ago, T Hardy said:

Apparently wants out of Juve. Real said to be keen but no offers made. His agent is said to have offered him to City.

I think City would be a great move if they could get Haaland next summer, who will be available for £70m. Surely that’s better than £150m for Kane now - have Ronaldo for a year and then Haaland for less than half the price of Kane?

Sure, sounds good

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

It’s all rubbish apparently 

His statement doesn’t actually say he’s committed to Juve though, interestingly enough. I mean you do expect me me me with him, but nothing in the statement about focusing on Juve, it just dismisses the Real link and says he’s focused on his career 

Edited by T Hardy

Guest T Hardy

Although the bookies seem to have taken it as confirmation he won’t leave, the lowest price for him to go anywhere now is 7/1 

25 minutes ago, T Hardy said:

His statement doesn’t actually say he’s committed to Juve though, interestingly enough. I mean you do expect me me me with him, but nothing in the statement about focusing on Juve, it just dismisses the Real link and says he’s focused on his career 

Yeah it was a weird statement wasn’t it, a whole load of nothing just an ego serving exercise. I don’t even think City need him, at all. 

17 hours ago, FreshOwl said:

Yeah it was a weird statement wasn’t it, a whole load of nothing just an ego serving exercise. I don’t even think City need him, at all. 

Your not wrong.

A complete "Stop talking about me" while stamping foot moment if ever there was one.

Guest T Hardy
On 17/08/2021 at 14:18, T Hardy said:

I think the Sheikh reads Owlstalk