Wednesday - V - Fleetwood Town OMDT

19 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

He's probably the best signing this season. I never expected that Chansiri would allow him to be picked. 

Why sign him if we aren't going to play him. 

To Corbeanu. Join the long line of players signed by Chansiri who never got a chance. 

I'm sure Chansiri has a reason for these signings and I'm convinced they have absolutely nothing to do with football. 

It's absolutely appalling to sign players who expect to play and then have their careers ruined by Chansiri ulterior motives. 

What kind of motives?

23 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

He's probably the best signing this season. I never expected that Chansiri would allow him to be picked. 

To Corbeanu. Join the long line of players signed by Chansiri who never got a chance. 

I'm sure Chansiri has a reason for these signings and I'm convinced they have absolutely nothing to do with football. 

It's absolutely appalling to sign players who expect to play and then have their careers ruined by Chansiri ulterior motives. 

Hi Theo, don't worry - you'll get your chance.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

C352CFD1-3453-4AB4-A58B-4E42749552BD.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

You know he's Ill don't you?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

Will someone ban this muppet 

Is it Neil  

lol

• Haha 3