Wednesday - V - Fleetwood Town OMDT

No Corbeanu again. 

He's probably the best signing this season. I never expected that Chansiri would allow him to be picked. 

Why sign him if we aren't going to play him. 

To Corbeanu. Join the long line of players signed by Chansiri who never got a chance. 

I'm sure Chansiri has a reason for these signings and I'm convinced they have absolutely nothing to do with football. 

It's absolutely appalling to sign players who expect to play and then have their careers ruined by Chansiri ulterior motives. 

• Haha 4

Byers will go deep leaving Bannan to go further up the pitch , Adeniran on the wing because non of the other wingers are ready yet 

fans panicking over Theo not playing if he’s not right no point risking it we have a strong enough team

Edited by stocksyuto

Looks like a good lineup. I'd assume Windass will play once fit, but not sure where, and Sow and Corbenau will at least be up for a spot on the bench. Good to see not only a first 11 that look good enough to play for the club, but enough depth that we can't even get all the decent players on the bench. Been a few years since we could say that

6 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

He's probably the best signing this season. I never expected that Chansiri would allow him to be picked. 

To Corbeanu. Join the long line of players signed by Chansiri who never got a chance. 

I'm sure Chansiri has a reason for these signings and I'm convinced they have absolutely nothing to do with football. 

It's absolutely appalling to sign players who expect to play and then have their careers ruined by Chansiri ulterior motives. 

Who's pissed on your chips pal............

All the teams in this division will be going hell for leather to beat Wednesday for bragging rights. Moore knows this and I expect him to play defensively at first to sap their energy before countering with pace. Once the team gels, there might be a change of tactics, but until then I don't expect any runaway scores.

7-0 Wednesday.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

Boooooooo hater hater hater alert 🚨 🚨 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

10 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

No Corbeanu again. 

Pipe down 

alex-jones.jpg

• Haha 2