Wednesday - V - Fleetwood Town OMDT

28 minutes ago, Brammy said:

Bloody 'ell. Simon Grayson! 

I thought the same when I heard his name mentioned on Saturday. Another merry go round manager who still finds work (Kudos to his Huddersfield team for beating  the dark side at Wembley though!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Poor sods their only honour 2004–05, promotion out of the Northern Premier League First Division Not even as champions.

They do however have the longest trip to their home games having moved into Highbury after Arsenal moved out. This is why they're not doing so well as a 60K stadium is such a drain on resources and IAG Islington Advisory Group only allow attendance maximums of 5,400.

Manager has a bit of a name:- Simon Grayson.

If Fleetwoodians can't get to Highbury or their away game the Fleetwood tram travels directly to Stargate which is over the road to Bloomfield. This is quite handy for those who prefer awfull Fish and chips probably the worst in the country. Shell  fish from one of the longest tide ingresses in the UK, Morcambe Bay were in days gone by great fayre. The Shrimp and Prawn still taste good to eat off the little plates quite handy to eat at night in the dark as the prawns and shrimps glow pale green as the Radio Active discharge from BNFL at Barrow has found it's way into the food chain.

Let us hope that Fleetwood Town are Shrimps there for the taking, I got the 2-0 right on Saturday I'm going for 3-0 later today.

WAWAW UTO&DTB.       

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

First game of season for me today. Can't wait! Hoping for a win and will take what ever we can get but hoping to see 3 goals and another clean sheet. I'd be tempted to rest Hutch, he's gonna be very important and don't want him getting injured. Would like to see Brown back in the line up too. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

First game of season for me today. Can't wait! Hoping for a win and will take what ever we can get but hoping to see 3 goals and another clean sheet. I'd be tempted to rest Hutch, he's gonna be very important and don't want him getting injured. Would like to see Brown back in the line up too. 

Likewise, I think Hutch could and should be rested tonight. Let’s see what our new left-footed Gibson looks like with Iorfa. That said, it wouldn’t surprise me to see Dom’s achilles rested instead.

• Like 3