print at home tickets

12 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

So what happens if you get to the turnstiles and your battery is dead or you've forgot your phone?

It's a good question, and I've wondered the same myself, but you could ask the same question about paper tickets - what if you lost them or forgot them at home? Ultimately, the venue still have a box office, so if someone requires assistance they will get it.

Over the past several years, mobile ticket adoption has become more and more widespread, with many teams and venues in the US going mobile-only. So it appears to work. As a fan, if you know your mobile phone will be needed, you'll make sure it has enough battery life, the same way you made sure to take the paper tickets with you.

• Like 4

Guest The Claw
9 hours ago, nickswfc said:

After 20 years as a ST holder, due to work issues I don't have one this season

Are we really still required to print rather than show a barcode / virtual ticket at the turnstyle?

Seems a bit dated if so

pay on gate, cash

Guest hirstysfags

The print at home option is great. I was a last minute purchaser of a ticket for Saturday so ordered online and had it printed within two minutes. Two copies just in case!

11 hours ago, nickswfc said:

After 20 years as a ST holder, due to work issues I don't have one this season

Are we really still required to print rather than show a barcode / virtual ticket at the turnstyle?

Seems a bit dated if so

Just pay on turnstile like the olden days. 😁

I don't think they'll be that many there tonight. 

1 hour ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

The print at home is just a barcode on paper, I wouldn't be surprised if you screen grab it or open the pdf they email you on your phone it may well scan at the turnstile anyway. Maybe print it as a backup but try the phone this time?

On my print at home tickets that I've got for tonight it says to make sure I've printed the ticket and to physically bring it with me as the turnstile can't read bar codes off of a phone screen, although I'm not really sure why the club would invest in the scanners without it being able to read it off a phone, seems like a bit of an oversight.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Claw said:

pay on gate, cash

Cash? Who uses an outdated thing like cash . On one of her regular trips to take me out in the car, my daughter, having forgot my Disabled sticker, went up to a ticket machine, and returned in disgust. 'Couldn't find anywhere where they wouldaccept a card! Cash? I travel London regularly and don't use the stuff!' she said. Later, we called in at McDonalds Hillsborough Barracks. Her 14 y0o daughter, sat in the back, had already read the menu off the phone, and ordered it. We simply drove into Macds , drove through and picked up the order on the way through. No cash, no change, no chip and pin  Cash? Only for older fogies like her Dad . And she's mid Fifties.