Tv and live stream options

Somebody once told me about something called IPTV. Not sure what it is but someone said it shows iFollow games if you get the right provider.

Don't know how it works exactly but something like you pay a fee to someone who provides you with a link to a service and a log in. You access the service via an app on a device like an Android box and you will also need to subscribe to a VPN service and enable it on your Android box or whatever to hide your IP address.

Can't tell you about a service that fits the bill though as all the best ones are kept secret to protect the service. So secret in fact that I hadn't heard about any of them and nobody advised that I could find out more by doing some digging on the internet and YouTube.

Didn't bother though, it sounded a bit dodgy.

• Haha 9

Nobody told me you got all movies, TV series, and all UK, US, Australian, Canadian, Irish TV channels either. That would be a load of nonsense. Who is going to believe you can get so much entertainment like that for a year for less than the price of a monthly Sky subscription?

Must be a load of rubbish. I never followed up on it anyhow. 

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, Mike said:

UK and republic of Ireland have the same restrictions unfortunately.

You're right my error.

I wasn't aware that the ROI was part of the UK.

A: iFollow is available as a streaming platform in every country outside the United Kingdom. For those living in the UK, an iFollow audio commentary subscription is available (but without streaming video). (taken from iFollows own Q and As)

No wonder it never works.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Nobody told me you got all movies, TV series, and all UK, US, Australian, Canadian, Irish TV channels either. That would be a load of nonsense. Who is going to believe you can get so much entertainment like that for a year for less than the price of a monthly Sky subscription?

Must be a load of rubbish. I never followed up on it anyhow. 

Aye, I've heard from a friend that his IPTV service gives him every TV channel he could possibly imagine, and then some, in addition to box sets AND most movies, both recent and classic, all in HD. Even things like Disney Plus releases are on there, and all for under a tenner a month.

Allegedly.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Aye, I've heard from a friend that his IPTV service gives him every TV channel he could possibly imagine, and then some, in addition to box sets AND most movies, both recent and classic, all in HD. Even things like Disney Plus releases are on there, and all for under a tenner a month.

Allegedly.

Get out of it. I don't believe you. lol

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Allegedly.

I've heard it's only a fiver a month.

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Allegedly.

Circus Skills Channel? Trainer Central? Anti-vaxer Knitting Channel? UK Garden Tools? Badger TB TV? Michael Heseltine Presents? MTV Accordion? Towel and Flannel Channel? Guns for Nuns Extra? Discovery Pigeon? Chanel Channel? Mods vs Rockers? Sideboard Plus?

44 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Circus Skills Channel? Trainer Central? Anti-vaxer Knitting Channel? UK Garden Tools? Badger TB TV? Michael Heseltine Presents? MTV Accordion? Towel and Flannel Channel? Guns for Nuns Extra? Discovery Pigeon? Chanel Channel? Mods vs Rockers? Sideboard Plus?

Extra fiver per month for those though they do throw in Whose Tittybangers Are These Box set for free.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Sorry, I'm struggling this season to find out how I can live stream matches or watch them on tv. Am in Dublin. Happy to pay to watch. Any suggestions?

Should be able to stream tomorrow's game against Fleetwood. All non Saturday 3pm kick offs are available on ifollow even in UK and Ireland. 

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Sorry, I'm struggling this season to find out how I can live stream matches or watch them on tv. Am in Dublin. Happy to pay to watch. Any suggestions?

2 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Should be able to stream tomorrow's game against Fleetwood. All non Saturday 3pm kick offs are available on ifollow even in UK and Ireland. 

Might only be midweek games actually. Just looked on os and even though Rotherham is an early kick off only audio passes are available for that. Tomorrow is definitely available to stream though and the papa John's trophy game is in a couple of weeks time.

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

You're right my error.

I wasn't aware that the ROI was part of the UK.

A: iFollow is available as a streaming platform in every country outside the United Kingdom. For those living in the UK, an iFollow audio commentary subscription is available (but without streaming video). (taken from iFollows own Q and As)

No wonder it never works.

Strange that because Setanta Ireland used to have 3pm's once they changed to Eir Sport, Sky Ireland got it, then Sky sports 5 (Ireland) had 3pm's.