your team v Fleetwood

Farrell

Hunt, Lofra, Hutch, Palmer

Byers, Adenrian

Theo, Bannan, Wing

Kamberi

Defence looks solid but need to get Bannan up the pitch. For me Johnson and Green should be replaced

• Like 5

When Byers came on, he almost sat in the deep position Bannan takes up and it was little surprise that Bannan suddenly went higher. For me it's where he is most dangerous.

It'd maybe swap two players: Wing and Kamberi for Johnson and Gregory although I'd like to see wing out wide, as I think it's his best position, and Kamberi did little wrong for me against Donny. He's a pain-in-the-arse forward who will give opposition defences little time on the ball. Gregory will run at them all day long too.

However, to mix it up, how about:

BPF

Hunt, Iofra, Hutch, Palmer

Byers

Adenrian Bannan Wing

Kamberi Gregory

Edited by ChapSmurf
  • Like 1

I’d make 2 changes from the side that started today.

Although I thought Kamberi did well today we need to give Gregory minutes as he could be a massive player for us this season so I’d start with him and perhaps switch them after the hour mark.

I’d also bring Brown in for Johnson, not sure what he did to get dropped in the first place.

• Like 2

BPF

Hunt

Iorfa 

Hutchinson 

Palmer

Byers

Adeniran 

Bannan 

Green

Gregory

Johnson

Wildsmith, Gibson, Brown, Corbeanu, Luongo, Kamberi, Wing

Long old season. Johnson, Gregory and Byers going toneed minutes, and little rejig, before Wing comes back in for Rotherham 

Fleetwood are better than what their standing in the table suggests so we need to attack with a strong team , I’d go with the same again but maybe only swap green out for corbeanu

bpf

hunt

iorfa

hutch

palmer

adeniran

wing

bannan

theo

kamberi

johnson

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Shetland Owl said:

Farrell

Byers, Adenrian

Theo, Bannan, Wing

Kamberi

Defence looks solid but need to get Bannan up the pitch. For me Johnson and Green should be replaced

Hmm….not sure about Wing on the wing…see what I did there? lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

Fleetwood are better than what their standing in the table suggests so we need to attack with a strong team , I’d go with the same again but maybe only swap green out for corbeanu

bpf

hunt

iorfa

hutch

palmer

adeniran

wing

bannan

theo

kamberi

johnson

Yes, this. I’d probably start Gregory and bring Kamberi on for the last 30 minutes.

Suspect we'll see a bit of rotation, without upsetting the balance too much.

Peacock-Farrell

Hunt

Iorfa

Hutchinson

Gibson

Byers

Bannan

Adeniran

Green

Gregory

Brown 

Chance for Gibson, Gregory & Byers to get an hour under his belt, and get some more minutes into the legs of Brown, whilst resting Palmer, Johnson, Wing and Kamberi, without weakening the side.

• Like 3

I wouldn’t be surprised or disappointed if he kept the same team, never change a winning team and all that…. 

But as games start coming thick and fast I’m quite glad we have a bunch of players that I’m not sure who’s stronger in our squad. 

LB: Brown/PalmerJohnson

RB: Hunt/Palmer

CB: Dunkley/Iorfa/Hutch/Gibson

DCM: Luongo/Adeniran/Byers

CM: Bannan/Wing/Byers

ACM: Wing/Bannan

LW: Johnson/Sow/Green/Windass

RW: Green/Sow/Windass/Theo

STR: Kamberi/Gregory/Paterson

I mean you could pick any 10 outfield from those options and have a very strong team at this level. So unlike many years before rotation and use of subs doesn’t detract that much from strength of first 11. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shetland Owl said:

Farrell

Byers, Adenrian

Theo, Bannan, Wing

Kamberi

Err I think I'll stick with Darren Moore's team, he's the only one who has a choice thank god

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I liked the look of Byers bit id leave the back four and middle three as is for a while longer. 
Front three…

Corbeanu             Gregory           Sow

Lets go at these with our most attacking wingers and we should win the game. We can then bring Johnson back and maybe put Adeniran on the right with Byers in the middle for the tough Rotherham game on Saturday.  Rotation to the attacking players will be the key this season.

Can’t see many changes, the back 4 should pick itself but DM will be watching Hutch closely and not overloading on his fitness.  He’s been outstanding so far but 2 games a week most weeks maybe chancing him to breakdown. Just a hunch but may give Gibson a start, hope not but as I say just a hunch. UTO 

• Like 1

Not saying it will happen but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Moore rest some players and give others game time.

Iorfa may be rested due to his recent injury time off, Hutch might be protected, Luongo, Gibson and Byers might get some game time.  Sow and Corbeanu might appear on the bench, etc etc 

Will be interesting to see the team news at 6.45pm on Tuesday 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

Can’t see many changes, the back 4 should pick itself but DM will be watching Hutch closely and not overloading on his fitness.  He’s been outstanding so far but 2 games a week most weeks maybe chancing him to breakdown. Just a hunch but may give Gibson a start, hope not but as I say just a hunch. UTO 

True.