The experience

12 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Lying again.

Provide examples of wanting a NZ extreme lockdown.

Where did I say today was a reckless risk?

Go on

Btw Im heading over for a game soon and feel safe to do so.

You seem awfully confused in relation to any responses that don’t suit.

No one said you “wanted” a NZ type lockdown. You asked me to provide examples of what ‘extreme lockdown’ constitutes & I gave you two examples. Remember?

I’m pleased you are heading over soon, more the merrier, but if you are happy to do so, why berate me for advising the OP to do the same?

I think we leave it at that. The whole current vibe at S6 is all about positivity & my original reply was intended to further that cause by advising someone (as long as they weren’t in any risk group) to be a part of it.

• Like 2

Thanks for the more constructive replies. I did make it on Tuesday night, arriving around 7:10 - masked up, heading up to my seat in the wings of the Kop. I spotted a more remote area of seats during the first half and swapped at HT (also with a less obstructed view!) and hung around after FT to miss the majority of the crowd.

I will do the same again whenever I can next get to a game. Cheers for all the tips (except the ones about putting my unvaccinated lad in the firing line by just inviting Covid into the house for the sake of the atmosphere! 🙃)

• Haha 1

On 14/08/2021 at 20:10, bigthinrob said:

Why?

Or is it you just don’t agree with my post?

You sound like one of those social media warriors who if anyone disagrees with them they suggest they are ‘re-educated’ because they don’t agree with their ‘truth’.

Ps Did you bother to read as far as “I don’t want to downplay the risk to certain categories”?

Pps I have noticed you have become a bit of a voice for the extreme lockdown fraternity so not expecting a reasoned response.

Think the person was asking about the 4 month old.