Adeniran: I'm lost for words!

He did very well for a young lad in a new team.

I’ve not seen a replay of his goal although live it was a sweeping team move and I took more enjoyment from that than Bannan’s individually brilliant effort.

8 hours ago, Jim said:

I f**king love our fan base. Lads confident, his team mates are confident and Moore has them believing and you’ve got the long way to go and you can’t be getting carried away sh!t.

Compare it with the last time we were at this level and Irvine had his players thinking every team was like PSG and he got f**king pelters on here for this and understandably so.

Which attitude do you want lads?

This potentially has Big Ron Atkinson’s first spell in charge written all over it. A nice arrogance and a genuine belief that we’re going to achieve what’s expected. Surely we’d all take that?

Spot on

• Thanks 1

When we signed him I made the comparison to Kante in style of play, but then reviewed that and actually think he’s more like Ramires, formerly of Chelsea. As he likes to get into scoring positions and can play out on the right of centre midfield and slightly further forward too. 

Anyway no matter who he plays like if we get him playing regularly in his best position we may have a very good player on our hands and in our books. 

• Love 1