Adeniran: I'm lost for words!

i think Moore has a lot of influence on all the players.. You'd just love to go to work wi him as boss & thats what counts like any job. I've had an ale but i think he's going to be a top player for us along wi a few & games under their belt can only get better. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

What an humble guy 

He literally just claimed to be part of the best midfield in the league and that no one can stop us when we get going lol

I like the confidence and I've been impressed with him so far, but there's a long way to go.

• Like 4

A very interesting interview actually and shows the culture Moore is bringing to the club. Confidence is so important to these young players and it’s great to hear him talk about the club I’m such a positive way after all that has happened over the last few months! 
Hearing him say about his he thinks our midfield could be unstoppable was music to my ears!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

I f**king love our fan base. Lads confident, his team mates are confident and Moore has them believing and you’ve got the long way to go and you can’t be getting carried away sh!t.

Compare it with the last time we were at this level and Irvine had his players thinking every team was like PSG and he got f**king pelters on here for this and understandably so.

Which attitude do you want lads?

This potentially has Big Ron Atkinson’s first spell in charge written all over it. A nice arrogance and a genuine belief that we’re going to achieve what’s expected. Surely we’d all take that?

Exactly.

Bannan, Wing and Byers are above League One level, as is Luongo if he can get fully fit, why shouldn't Dennis think he is part of the best midfield in this division. 

Loved it when big Ron said we were going all out to win the league after we got relegated, don't think Moore will be that bullish but he will encourage the players to be expressive and confident in their own ability. 

If we can really get behind these players they will get a lot of confidence and energy from that and some of the players will really shine ( I think back to Mel Sterland who improved dramatically as he gained confidence from us). There will be disappointments - we weren’t that good for the first hour - but over 46 games our support can make a difference. There is a lot of potential in this team and we will get better as we gel and the players know we are going to be behind them.

• Like 3