Was really impressed with his performance today, particularly his overall work rate.

He looked a bit lightweight at times… but that didn’t bother him, he was prepared to get stuck in and battle and tried to give as good as he got. 

He tried …. And that’s all we’ve been asking of players for the past 2 seasons so can’t see how anyone can knock him

Very early days but I think he has got off to the best start out of all the new players

He was lively at Charlton for the time he was on too

Adeniran is getting the plaudits at present (and rightly so) he is also a likeable lad but on what I’ve seen so far Kamberi has shown quality

Im sure he will play a big role this season

But as we know it’s early days

• Like 3

Guest Therealrealist
1 hour ago, thommowl said:

I've yet to see anything that makes him look even half decent, he'll not get 5 goals this season. Hope I'm wrong 

5 more than I predicted last satday nightgarymegson

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Yeah they do need more time to click.

But it’s too negative when you have the quality of player we have. We should dictate. 

Not complaining I’m happy with what’s happening at the club just think we’d benefit from a front two, in every game so far the striker has looked far too isolated. 

Man City play 4-3-3

Liverpool play 4-3-3

Pochetinos Spurs played 4-2-3-1

Nothing negative about the formations. 
We need to be patient and let this group settle before we judge the attacking intent. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Last week was a decent debut but looked unfit and was far too isolated.

Today again he was far too isolated at times but I was very impressed. Hold up play good. First touch good. Aggression good. Work rate good. Link

up play good. He just missed his chance which would have rounded off a very good day for him.

Overall I am impressed so far. Get him in a two up

top with Gregory and think he could be a real asset.

Decent performance,  certainly  has the right attitude, but 'first touch good', did you watch the same match as me?

Great to have a good option. We might need two forwards at some point -certainly Gregory can’t do it on his own this season. 44 league games to go! 

Good to hear kamberi is looking good.. and Gregory looks the business too.........remember our attacking options still has windass, shodipo, corbeanu, sow and paterson to come into the squad !!

Our defence/ keeper look solid.

Still early but when this side gels, we are in for a great season. Get excited everyone