Dennis

2 minutes ago, Vanderowlsterdam said:

He's like Kante, if Kante went to the gym and drank lots of protein shakes. 

Absolutely everywhere. 

I saw this comparison made in pre-season and raised a sceptical eyebrow. But I really do see it... similar style in terms of getting his body between player and ball, and with that up and down henergy. 

Don't know how good he will be in the long term, but at the very least you can see he will run himself silly for 90 minutes and just play anywhere if asked. Great signing 

• Like 1

Oh, and I've said it twice, but I'm so so happy for him for the goal. It wasn't exactly a clean strike, but imagine being a running around defensive midfielder, in like your third ever game in front of anything that would constitute a proper "crowd", and scoring in front of the kop...

Delighted for him. Truly.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I saw this comparison made in pre-season and raised a sceptical eyebrow. But I really do see it... similar style in terms of getting his body between player and ball, and with that up and down henergy. 

Don't know how good he will be in the long term, but at the very least you can see he will run himself silly for 90 minutes and just play anywhere if asked. Great signing 

I love Luongo, but if this guy, as a young player can continue to keep him out of the side then we have some player on our hands. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

If all of you raving about his performance can explain how Bostock completely ran the midfield in the first half ? 

And we only looked solid when Byers came on and Dennis got pushed out wide ? 

He scored, we won, and didn't conceded.

• Like 2