Doncaster penalty

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Thought he got a touch myself. Never a penalty in a million years by the way!

6 minutes ago, Onge said:

Couldn't tell from the TV... In real time I thought he saved it, replay not so sure. Think justice was done - not a penalty for me.

Watch what Hutch is up to in the seconds before, that was more of a penalty than what was given.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

But even if they had scored the rebound it would (should) have been offside as the ball touched the penalty taker

Thought that at the time. The fact ref didn’t seem to stop play suggested that BPF got a touch (or red doesn’t know the rules).

• Like 1

Hit the post, no touch from BPF. Ball then hit the taker. Indirect free kick to the owls as the Donny man effectivley played the ball twice. Ref raised his arm to indicate. We then get caught offside from resulting free kick(cant be offside from a goalkick) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Owlstastic said:

Very harsh penalty. Defender couldn't do anything about that. 

Just seen it on Quest. A player hits a ball about a yard away from you how are you supposed to get out of the way? The answer is you can't. Ridiculous penalty

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, darra said:

Just seen it on Quest. A player hits a ball about a yard away from you how are you supposed to get out of the way? The answer is you can't. Ridiculous penalty

But Hutch was fouling previous which he didn’t give. 
Also - EFL - is that it???

3 hours ago, Stockyowl said:

Hit the post, no touch from BPF. Ball then hit the taker. Indirect free kick to the owls as the Donny man effectivley played the ball twice. Ref raised his arm to indicate. We then get caught offside from resulting free kick(cant be offside from a goalkick) 

I wondered what was happening there.  Fuming at the time.  Refs 1 , Sham 0.