Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

6 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Up until that hit , I'm sure even Bannan would have said his game wasn't the best.. It's not a case of know-alls, just a honest assessment of how the game was going for him until then. It completely changed the game that goal and the substitutions. 

After that, we did well. 

You dint see my previous posts did ya?

I’m mainly pleased because our performance has way exceeded my expectations. Sure things weren’t brilliant all game but I thought a 0-0 draw would have been acceptable based on how long I expected us to take to start to gel. Big bonus is subs making an improvement! Haven’t seen that happen for quite a while! 
Looking forward to the Fleetwood game!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, daleblue said:

Well done Sheffield Wednesday, and Barry Bannon, especially for not listening to the know-alls on here.

Seems the 'know alls' are not entirely thick as many think. Seems1st half, whiie he was playing in a defensive role, hen was crap/ After HT he moves into an attacking role, and voila!. Bannan has always been better in an attacking role. BUT despiite a beautiful strike for his goal, he MUST work on his shooting

9 hours ago, striker said:

Tough game in the sense it's a local(ish) derby, but a good time to play them with key players missing. That said, also s good time to play us while new players bed in and look for match fitness. 

If we can improve our attacking play, muster a shot or two on target, think this game is there for the taking. Hopefully being at home will help.

2-0 Wednesday

Spot on there! WAWAW

• Like 1