Wednesday - V - Doncaster Rovers

Just now, Think tank said:

Disjointed, but like you say, it will take time.

Kamberi a bit isolated at times and link between midfield and attack isn’t great. Need more from the wide players. 

Why Bannan continues to hit free kicks, I’ll never know! 

Everyone agrees Bannan is a good player..but in the right side, i honestly believe our midfield would operate better without him, its as though he is in charge and everything has to go through him instead of the rest of our midfielders playing their natural game.

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Green, Johnson and Wing have got to get a lot closer to Kamberi and start trying to break the lines.

Bannan needs to play 30 yards higher up the pitch. He’s got the ability to take this division by the scruff of the neck but this is really him at worst, sat in front the back 4 playing Hollywood balls to no one like a crap Andrea Pirlo

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, trumbullowl said:

Donny can get at us down both wings. It'll only take one quality cut back I reckon. Bit of a wake up call this is.

Not really though is it? Ok we’ve bought in 13 players and many seem to think we now have a solid team but how good are they really? Time will tell but it starts with the manager for me and how he sets us up. We need to show far more intent.

• Like 2

Just now, trumbullowl said:

Donny can get at us down both wings. It'll only take one quality cut back I reckon. Bit of a wake up call this is.

Theyre controlling the midfield and able to then pick passes at will. Our CM is too deep and allowing Bostock to control the game. We need to push up on them and take control, Wing, Bannan and Adeniran should be bossing the midfield.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, trumbullowl said:

Can't understand them on here that say wele walk the league, Moore has proved nothing to me yet. 

• Like 5

I said earlier in the week when everything goes through Bannan we become slow and predictable. Just having the arm band should not make him untouchable.

his delivery at free kicks has enlarge been awful. Today marks game 61 without a goal from open play for Bazza not exactly world class.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I said earlier in the week when everything goes through Bannan we become slow and predictable. Just having the arm band should not make him untouchable.

his delivery at free kicks has enlarge been awful. Today marks game 61 without a goal from open play for Bazza not exactly world class.

Mate we are in League One 

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Think it'll take a while. Maybe months until we start to look anything decent. 

These guys have been together just a few weeks if that. 

The back 4 and Bannan have played together for 4 years????

2 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Everyone agrees Bannan is a good player..but in the right side, i honestly believe our midfield would operate better without him, its as though he is in charge and everything has to go through him instead of the rest of our midfielders playing their natural game.

So Bann0n has stolen the post-445-0-17714700-1422214772.png of our other midfielders, preventing them from taking responsibility for themselves?